You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Munaa Kareemi

Dr. Kareemi is a wonderful physician. He tells it like it is. I appreciate that. Sometimes he is late but that is because he will always book a patient in if it is urgent so that means sometimes running late but he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Excellent, no nonsense and to the point. .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Kareemi is a wonderful doctor, who is thorough and very professional. After months of suffering, I was able to get a diagnosis, and was treated promptly. He is a kind, gentle man, that cares a lot about his patients. I am forever grateful for the care I have recieved from Dr. Kareemi!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I've seen Dr. Kareemi for years and I credit him with the quality of life that I get to have. He is on time, he communicates effectively, and he is always willing to help me. If you get referred to him, be very grateful because he will listen to you and do a thorough assessment before making a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. After two years of him not listening to me during my regular appointments, misdiagnosing and rushing through my appointments, he was entirely comfortable with telling me that "there was nothing he could do for my condition". To clarify, I followed his every instruction for the entire course of treatment and he was comfortable with this ultimate diagnosis. Additionally, he followed up my appointments by writing highly unprofessional letters back to my family doctor. Dr. Kareemi is rude, does not listen when you speak, jumps to conclusions and is so hesitant to try anything out of his regular regime of prescriptions and tests; this is the least creative and thoughtful medical professional you will ever encounter. If you have anything that doesn't fit in the boxes he prescribes in, don't waste your time here. This doctor is closed minded and has horrible bed side manor. ( I prefer a direct approach to my medical care - but he is plain horrible) The receptionist here acts like she is doing you a favor by picking up your documents from her printer and good luck getting through to Dr. Kareemi's assistant if you need something or have a question about something serious. His one saving grace, is most of the time, he is very punctual.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I like Dr. Kareemi but his new assistant is rude, rude, rude.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a great experience with this Dr. Just because a doc was in and out before my scheduled appointment time. Didn't miss anything during our visit, didn't feel rushed at all. Booked follow up and I only had to wait 3 months to get in to see him as well. Very good doc and excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Although I understand that Dr. Kareemi's frank approach may rub some patients the wrong way, I found his directness refreshing and definitive. He is obviously intelligent (even for a doctor) and after going through several gastro experts, I have had the best results with his treatments and diagnosis. He completely changed the diagnosis of the other specialists and it made all the difference in treating my Crohns-colitis. I have found him to be very action oriented and is always very well prepared and informed on me and my condition during our appointments.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Munaa Kareemi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kareemi is a wonderful physician. He tells it like it is. I appreciate that. Sometimes he is late but that is because he will always book a patient in if..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, no nonsense and to the point. ."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kareemi is a wonderful doctor, who is thorough and very professional. After months of suffering, I was able to get a diagnosis, and was treated promptly. He ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Busy clinic but Dr. Kareem's takes the time to answer your questions. Very personable and pleasant. Thorough in exam and Knowledgeable."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDE ASSISTANT! COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PATIENTS! SHE SHOULD BE FIRED!"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Kareemi for years and I credit him with the quality of life that I get to have. He is on time, he communicates effectively, and he is always willi..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. After two years of him not listening to me during my regular appointments, misdiagnosing and rushing through my ap..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Kareemi but his new assistant is rude, rude, rude."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this Dr. Just because a doc was in and out before my scheduled appointment time. Didn't miss anything during our visit, didn't fee..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Although I understand that Dr. Kareemi's frank approach may rub some patients the wrong way, I found his directness refreshing and definitive. He is obviously i..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have had a really bad experience with this doctor, and will not be seeing him again. Doctor is NEVER on time. Last time waited over 1 hour and walked out of ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My problem of Achalasia (difficulty swallowing food/liquid) started in December, 2014. I was referred to ENT specialist to rule out any other possibilities. I ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I feel very lucky to have Dr Kareemi as my Gastroenterologist and I know he is a very busy Dr. but he always takes the time to make sure everything is ok with ..."

September 27, 2014