Ratings for Dr. Munaa Kareemi

You book a appointment with this office and they don't update their systems. Wasted a full day because they made a mistake in the booking. Not able to accommodate and the staff were very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very personable and easy to talk to. The staff were very friendly. I Showed up early for appointment and was seen immediately.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Great doctor. He is kind and so approachable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Kareemi is an excellent doctor and so personable. I felt so comfortable talking to him. He really knows his stuff and has put a plan in place to help me. I highly recommend him.

Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Kareemi was excellent...professional, thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate, efficient and a sense of humour to boot. Within an hour of finishing my appointment, I was already at my family doctor to effect a medication change as recommended by Dr. Kareemi. My family doctor already had Dr. Kareemi's letter in hand, which clearly explained the need for the medication change. I feel fortunate to be in Dr. Kareemi's care.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

After just seeing this Doctor I was shocked at how overbooked he is. Every appointment is an hour wait and it is obvious that he is so late he rushes through the appointments. One appointment was 2 minutes long. I always leave with questions. I have a serious condition that can be life threatening, and I feel like I can call and get squeezed in, but I always leave feeling like I wasn't heard. He is a terrible listener and I doesn't want to hear my full thoughts or concerns. He constantly interrupts. He really needs to consider how this constant rushing and poor listening or lack incorporating what the patient thinks affects people and care. I would not recommend for anyone with a condition like Crohn's.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Kareemi is a wonderful physician. He tells it like it is. I appreciate that. Sometimes he is late but that is because he will always book a patient in if it is urgent so that means sometimes running late but he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Excellent, no nonsense and to the point. .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Kareemi is a wonderful doctor, who is thorough and very professional. After months of suffering, I was able to get a diagnosis, and was treated promptly. He is a kind, gentle man, that cares a lot about his patients. I am forever grateful for the care I have recieved from Dr. Kareemi!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Busy clinic but Dr. Kareem's takes the time to answer your questions. Very personable and pleasant. Thorough in exam and Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015