Ratings for Dr. Farid Noie

Dr Noie is exceptional! He has been my dentist now for 4 years! He is very knowledgable in dentistry which makes me feel confident in his work. His staff are all very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Is a phenomenal dentist that takes his time to understand your needs!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

They were always able to schedule me on short notice

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr.noie is great!! His staff is wonderful and has always been very professional and kind! Dr.noie listens to what you are concerned with and creates a solution. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. noie has been my dentist for the past 10 plus years.. He is very knowledgeable and has a great chair side manor. Great place to go for all dental needs.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Noie and his staff are amazing. The ladies are always kind and helpful. He's very caring and takes time to listen. You feel like a VIP in the office. There's nothingito be afraid of with Dr. Noie; he takes time to explain and always makes you feel comfortable. If you have an emergency, they will fit you in. I will never visit another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dentists are not my favorite people. My last painful experience kept me away for 5+ years. My small cavity in 2007 slowly got worse. I kept wanting to make an appointment and get it fixed but pure fear stopped me every time. When pain killers stopped working I reluctantly asked around for a good and painless dentist. My brother in law strongly recommended Dr. noie. On our firsts appointment he seemed very knowledgable and caring. From my last experience, I knew that I needed a root canal. I told him about my extreme fear of dentists. He suggested IV sedation. Dr. Noie assured me that not only I won't feel any pain, I won't even remember getting it done. It sounded too good to be true so I told him if he keeps his promise, I will tell the whole world how great of a dentist he is. Well, I remember checking in and being driven back home. Everything else is a total blur. Theses was no pain afterward either. Dr. Noie kept his promise and now it's my turn to do the same. Dr. Noie is Awesome.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Noie is really knowledgable and has great chair side manner. I needed a dental implant. I asked around and did some research. Dr. Noie was recommended by several friends and family members. Even better, his prices are really reasonable. He uses the latest technology like CT Scan and 3D imaging. I was a little nervous about the whole thing. Dr. Noie spend close to an hour on my initial visit and explained the entire process to me and made sure I completely understand it. On the day of surgery I remember getting to the office but next thing I know, my wife was driving home. I was expecting to be in pain for at least a day or so. To my surprise, I had absolutely no discomfort. This was the easiest dental visit I have ever had. Dr. Noie rocks. I recommend him to anyone who needs dental implant.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Farid Noie's office was exceptionally unprofessional. I made an appointment for an exam and cleaning and spent over 2 hours and 40 minutes in their office, the vast majority of which was waiting needlessly. I spent less than 10 minutes with the dentist himself and during that time he did not examine my x-rays (in front of me). He told me that I had something called "ab fraction." I researched this and it is currently only a THEORY. He tried to get me to pay $600 for a night guard for my teeth. I can go to a pharmacy and buy a mouth guard for $20! To add insult to injury, I had waited an hour to see this guy, and I only got to see him because I got up and walked out to complain to one of the oral hygienists. Staff is unfriendly, dentist seems keen to rip you off, and they make you wait forever. Also, they will charge you $60 to get a copy of your x-ray. First and definitely LAST time I ever go here. I highly recommend you avoid this office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Noie has been my family's dentist for the past 7 years. He does excellent work, he is the only person I trust with my teeth. He is always smiling and friendly his laid back personality will put even the most fearful person at ease. Dr Noie takes the time to get to know his patients and definitely puts their concerns first, NOT his pocketbook. I have and will continue to refer anyone I know looking for a dentist to him, he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011