Ratings for Dr. Daniel Crowe

They sent my family medical records/notices to some address the family never lived-then I get an ear infection and the quack who sees (Dr. Crow) me instead of my primary gives me a lecture on how the American Medical Association in 2011 is rating them on how infrequently they prescribe antibiotics so I am going to have to deal with it so he and SMC can get a good rating. No joke!!! Absolute self serving medical center incompetence-do your health a favor and take yourself to a place that cares about you and not how they are perceived by the insurance institute and AMA! I am up with what is now 2 infected ears instead of one at 2 am because I can no longer sleep on one side-its Friday, so this will last to Monday> I have a medical history of bad ear infections only cured with anti-biotics that always get worse unless treated and this guy is asking me questions as if I am looking for pain pills and giving me answers that serve his ego as he stiffens up and talks down to me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Daniel Crowe's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1982)

Oxford