Ratings for Dr. Abdollah Malek

I went in for Tummy tuck and lipo in the inner thigh and I still need reconstruction on both. Staff are excellent but it's there JOB to be, the work he's done to my tummy tuck left a horrible thick long scar along my bikini line and horrible belly button. Awaiting to get another surgery to rectify Adbollah Malek mistakes. He shouldn't be called a Doctor. I was botched!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Malek & his staff yesterday. Dr Malek is very professional, made me feel very comfortable, and his staff was so warm, welcoming , and nice! Can not wait to go back to see him again! -Kristin J.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Malek has done work for me since I was little and needed warts removed. I always remember he and his staff being so nice. Recently I had the PrecisionTx on my armpits, which is a one time Procedure to reduce the sweat glands. I've had problems with my armpits sweating since puberty. It's gotten so bad to where I would sweat through hoodies & even my winter jackets. It's been about a month now since the procedure & I'm so happy with the results. I haven't had sweat marks since. Thanks to Dr. Malek and his staff the procedure was pretty much painless! I would recommend this procedure a million times and I would recommend Dr. Malek and his staff for ANYONE interested in cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I recently had fat injections in my face to stop signs of aging under my eyes, and the sagging of my cheeks and lips. The recovery period lasted roughly 2 weeks, but overall it wasn’t painful. Post-recovery period, someone asked if I was younger than my wife (I take that as a compilement!). I’m very pleased with Dr. Malek’s professionalism as well as the interactions that I had with his staff. I am happy to reccomend him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Malik's for more than 20 years. My initial exposure began with his professional skin care line, originally Obagi now offered as Zo, 20 years later people regularly compliment my skin, my hair stylist thought I was a skin care model. Advancing into my mid to-late 40's it was time for Juvederm and Belotero to help mask to early signs of aging, these are the fillers Dr Malik recommended with a dental block. Over the next several years I regularly scheduled replacement therapy, incidently pain free, as a result of the dental block! I wouldn't consider any other Dr for non-surgical filler therapy especially if you have a low threshold for pain. At some point even filler replacement therapy is not enough, on Dec 21st Dr Malik performed Autologous Fat Transfer, I am 1 week post procedure and I couldn't be more satisfied. This procedure has longer lasting results and compensates for what fillers cannot correct. In addition to my personal recommendation of Dr Malik, the staff is equally outstanding, each of whom has been there for over 20 years as well. Cheron Pakrouh

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Malek for years. I have had many procedures done from breast augmentation, liposuction, fat transfer and I get regular Botox and skin care. I love Dr. Malek and the staff. Everyone is professional and always pleasant. I actually look forward to my appointments. I look fabulous because of Dr. Malek and will highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Malek and the staff at The Cosmetic Centre are the best in the business. They have literally stopped the aging process--and I look better than I did in my 30's. I have had an amazing long term procedure that Dr Malek created for my needs. Taryn and Dana continue my regimen with pain free maintenance procedures and fabulous skincare. I was so impressed with my procedure and program, I took my Mom-she looks fabulous. The entire staff truly cares about the people who come to their office Dawn Weilminster

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Malek is thoughtful, trustworthy and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Abdollah Malek

Dr. Abdollah Malek's response
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves in developing rich, personal relationships with all of our patients. Have an amazing day!

Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Malek is a very knowledgeable man who takes his time with you and explains everything in detail.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Abdollah Malek

Dr. Abdollah Malek's response
We aim to deliver the best care to patients and love to hear positive experiences! Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Submitted October 23, 2017

I wish I had never allowed Dr. Malek to touch my eyes He pulled the lower lids too tightly and left me with severe dry eyes, esp. at night. My eyes are always red and often painful. I cannot function without using ointment at night and drops during the day. i get very depressed about this. Please stay away from him.

Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Abdollah Malek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Malek grew up in Tehran, Iran. He lived as an exchange student in Wahpeton, North Dakota before returning to Iran and graduating from Tehran University School of Medicine in 1976. Dr. Malek finished his training in general surgery and became board certified as a general surgeon, and completed his training and became a board certified plastic surgeon thereafter. He subsequently completed a fellowship in head, neck, reconstructive, and cosmetic surgery at MD Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas before returning to Wilmington in 1984. Since then, Dr. Malek has been in practice for plastic and reconstructive surgery and has changed alongside the innovative and technological growth that is forever changing within this field. A significant amount of patients are great candidates for non-invasive or minimally invasive surgeries, with smaller or no incisions, allowing short recovery times and very natural results. Many plastic surgeons market that they “specialize” in a specific surgery/area, but Dr. Malek places a strong emphasis on being a variety-skilled surgeon. He performs numerous procedures on multiple parts of the body because he understands that in order to produce natural, harmonious results, one area of the human body always compliments another. This is why being a surgeon specializing in one area, is not always the best solution, and Dr. Malek uses his multi-faceted skills to his advantage by being able to provide more natural, pleasing, and harmonious results.

• Persian