Ratings for Dr. Abdollah Malek

I have been going to Dr. Malek for years. I have had many procedures done from breast augmentation, liposuction, fat transfer and I get regular Botox and skin care. I love Dr. Malek and the staff. Everyone is professional and always pleasant. I actually look forward to my appointments. I look fabulous because of Dr. Malek and will highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Malek and the staff at The Cosmetic Centre are the best in the business. They have literally stopped the aging process--and I look better than I did in my 30's. I have had an amazing long term procedure that Dr Malek created for my needs. Taryn and Dana continue my regimen with pain free maintenance procedures and fabulous skincare. I was so impressed with my procedure and program, I took my Mom-she looks fabulous. The entire staff truly cares about the people who come to their office Dawn Weilminster

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Malek is thoughtful, trustworthy and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Abdollah Malek

Dr. Abdollah Malek's response
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves in developing rich, personal relationships with all of our patients. Have an amazing day!

Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Malek is a very knowledgeable man who takes his time with you and explains everything in detail.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Abdollah Malek

Dr. Abdollah Malek's response
We aim to deliver the best care to patients and love to hear positive experiences! Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Submitted October 23, 2017

I wish I had never allowed Dr. Malek to touch my eyes He pulled the lower lids too tightly and left me with severe dry eyes, esp. at night. My eyes are always red and often painful. I cannot function without using ointment at night and drops during the day. i get very depressed about this. Please stay away from him.

Submitted November 16, 2016

He is overpowering and will dominate the conversation. Went in for breast reduction and came out worse than before. He did an awful job with the contouring and the stiches. He will rush you out before getting a word in

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I love this man!! Dr. Malek is a phenomenal injector, I would highly recommend fat transfer.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

LOVE this guy! I've been to several doctors for Botox and they all do the same thing - inject more than you need in the same spot over and over. Dr. Malek took his time to evaluate my face, used almost half as much Botox and injects in different places depending on my need. The results have been noticeably better than anywhere else I've been. Another bonus is that it saves me money. Thanks Dr. Malek!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Malek has done excellent job with my fillers, liposuction, breast augmentation and tummy tuck that I have had throughout the years. He is patient, and takes the time to thoughtfully and knowledgeably answer each and every one of my questions. His staff always goes above and beyond to make my experience a breeze. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had my procedure completed in May. Dr. Malek and his staff were kind, caring, and professional. Prior to surgery, I had to office visits. Dr. Malek spent two hours with me on the first visit. He answered all of my questions. I am thrilled with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Malek.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Abdollah Malek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Malek grew up in Tehran, Iran. He lived as an exchange student in Wahpeton, North Dakota before returning to Iran and graduating from Tehran University School of Medicine in 1976. Dr. Malek finished his training in general surgery and became board certified as a general surgeon, and completed his training and became a board certified plastic surgeon thereafter. He subsequently completed a fellowship in head, neck, reconstructive, and cosmetic surgery at MD Anderson Hospital in Houston, Texas before returning to Wilmington in 1984. Since then, Dr. Malek has been in practice for plastic and reconstructive surgery and has changed alongside the innovative and technological growth that is forever changing within this field. A significant amount of patients are great candidates for non-invasive or minimally invasive surgeries, with smaller or no incisions, allowing short recovery times and very natural results. Many plastic surgeons market that they “specialize” in a specific surgery/area, but Dr. Malek places a strong emphasis on being a variety-skilled surgeon. He performs numerous procedures on multiple parts of the body because he understands that in order to produce natural, harmonious results, one area of the human body always compliments another. This is why being a surgeon specializing in one area, is not always the best solution, and Dr. Malek uses his multi-faceted skills to his advantage by being able to provide more natural, pleasing, and harmonious results.

• Persian