Ratings for Dr. David Mahalik

this is the most horrific experience I have ever had. After spending over $20k of insurance money, the end result is absolutely worthless and downright pathetic. These so called neropsychologists could have asked some cerebral questions commensurate with their so called phd degrees.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Horrible. Spent thousands of dollars and experienced more frustration than necessary. Big mistake using his office. No results, and a waste of time, money and gas.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

This comment is directed toward the incompetent and disorganized office staff. I'm in a nightmare trying to obtain records from a closed (Raritan) and all I can get from the staff is no follow up and lies about where my records are. Even though the staff has changed since 2007, there has been absolutely no improvement. My treatment is being delayed because I cannot get my records nor any answers to where my records are!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr Mahalik is very thorough and so is his professioanl staff. The office is a disaster with no follow up. They are pleasant but very disorganized.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007