Ratings for Dr. David Nelson

Best doctor that I have ever seen! I had to take my daughter in for a injury on her leg and Dr. Nelson was so caring and made sure my daughter was completely safe before going home. I haven't seen doctors like him in a long time. I can completely tell he truly enjoys being a doctor and cares about his patients. I wish he could be my families primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr.Nelson is fantastic! From the moment he walked into the bay area where my sister was, he immediately put us at ease. He also has a great sense of humor. God forbid we have to go back, I hope he is the one treating my siter.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Dave is an incredible emergency room doctor. It is evident that he cares about children. He has a great sense of humor and is able to connect with the parents, as well as children. This was the best experience I've ever had for an ER visit. I would definitely drive further, just to have Dr. Nelson as my child's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. David Nelson's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim