Ratings for Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh

Possibly the worst experience you can have with a surgeon. I made an appointment over a month in advance and had to rearrange basically my, and my family's, life in order to make it happen. Her office called me ONE WEEK BEFORE and said oops, she has a conference. The most disrespectful and disgusting thing you can do to a person

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Memarzadeh and staff are outstanding. She is attentive and patient, takes time to answer any and all questions. She performed an excellent surgery and is truly caring and thorough with her follow-up. I feel like I'm in great hands here. Also her nurse Gayle is wonderful, as well.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

lack of knowledge, unprofessional, lazy that leaves everything to the interns, if you want to get medical care from interns and residents pay much less money and go to county hospitals.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

She took my hope away and made me thought my life was over, she was totally unsympathetic. The staff is pretty rude, and you wait for at least an hour before they put you in a room where you wait another half an hour before a doctor comes in to see you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She saved my mom’s life. We came to see Dr. Memarzadeh seeking second opinion. The cancer was in its aggressive stage. Dr. M. was able to accomplish immediately without delay all req. procedures, incl. the challenging biopsy proc., which the other experienced specialist was not able to do, as cervix was closed. Dr. M. quickly arranged & successfully performed the surgery for removal of cancerous uterus, utilizing the latest technology process and equip. Next day my mom was able to walk on the hospital floor and in a couple days had no need to take pain medication. Dr. Memarzadeh had referred us to the best UCLA radiology and oncology doctors for the therapy. With a determination and God’s help, my mother went thru the tough six weeks of radiation and chemotherapy, which brought us to a good prognosis for the visible future with no sign of cancer. Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh is a brilliant doctor, simply a talented highly professional caring and exceptionally intelligent person who we honor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh saved my life! She's great!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Blue Cross Of California
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Healthnet
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Possibly the worst experience you can have with a surgeon. I made an appointment over a month in advance and had to rearrange basically my, and my family's, lif..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Memarzadeh and staff are outstanding. She is attentive and patient, takes time to answer any and all questions. She performed an excellent surgery and is ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "lack of knowledge, unprofessional, lazy that leaves everything to the interns, if you want to get medical care from interns and residents pay much less money an..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She took my hope away and made me thought my life was over, she was totally unsympathetic. The staff is pretty rude, and you wait for at least an hour before..."

September 24, 2014