Ratings for Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh

She is simply the best doctor in my whole life experience! ❤️👍👏 She saved my Life! I'm 82-year-old and I'm a cancer survivor since 2013. Thank God and thanks to the doctor! God Bless You Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh, MD, PhD ❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Incredible physician. Thinks outside the box and exceptionally skillful surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Wonderful surgeon. Caring and kind. Very smart and conciencious.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

She is so kind and an incredibly caring, a knowledgable and very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

So knowledgeable and caring. Phenomenal surgeon. She is terrific.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Wonderful surgeon and caring physician. Extremely smart.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I went to Dr. Memarzadeh got a second opinion. She was knowledgeable and answer all questions, she even drew a pic of the large fibroid I needed to tale out for the surgery. It took me a 2hour waiting period for a scheduled appointment at ucla to see her. Front desk is not experienced staff.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Possibly the worst experience you can have with a surgeon. I made an appointment over a month in advance and had to rearrange basically my, and my family's, life in order to make it happen. Her office called me ONE WEEK BEFORE and said oops, she has a conference. The most disrespectful and disgusting thing you can do to a person

Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Memarzadeh and staff are outstanding. She is attentive and patient, takes time to answer any and all questions. She performed an excellent surgery and is truly caring and thorough with her follow-up. I feel like I'm in great hands here. Also her nurse Gayle is wonderful, as well.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

lack of knowledge, unprofessional, lazy that leaves everything to the interns, if you want to get medical care from interns and residents pay much less money and go to county hospitals.

Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC