Ratings for Dr. George H. Sanders

When I was 16 years old, I broke my nose beyond recognition and required plastic surgery to get everything back on track. This was when I first met Dr. Sanders. Fast forward 12 years later - at the young age of 28, I started suffering from very noticeable bags/loose skin under my eyes. It really bothered me because I would look around at my peers and notice none of them suffered from this condition. Something drastic needed to be done. At first I wasn't really bothered, but the more people that would comment, "Oh did you not get enough sleep last night? The bags under your eyes are terrible." It really started taking its toll on me. I didn't know what to do, and especially as a male plastic surgery is viewed a little differently. Finally, I decided to call Dr. Sanders. After one appointment, I made a deposit because he just said all the right words. I consider myself a bit more serious when conducting business, but anyone who knows me knows I am extremely easy going and funny. Anytime I come into the office, Dr. Sanders staff has my weird side come out because I am so comfortable. Everyone in there is such a joy to be around and makes the experience that much better. Now onto the results - I am 3 days post lower blepharoplasty surgery. I am STUNNED by my results. I know that full healing can take up to a year, but I am in total dis-belief about how great I already look. He removed a bit of excess skin and cleaned everything up. Dr. Sanders has mastered the art of plastic surgery. He is such a kind man who genuinely cares about bringing your self confidence back. He is conservative and feels less is more which is great. I am so happy with my results already, and I had to come here just to let everyone know - if you need surgery go to Dr. Sanders. There is no one more well-rounded or just better at what they do. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr Sanders is one of the best ! I did my eyes and breast in both cases I was very happy with his work. I couldn't even draw on a piece of paper such an even and perfectly shaped breasts or my eyes. Dr Sanders is an artist not only a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

He & his staff are outstanding. I don't think I have ever had service that good even in Beverly Hills. The results were also excellent. I would highly recommend him (& I have!)

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Sanders and have been nothing short of extremely pleased with his work! His bedside manner is beyond reproach. He is kind, patient, a great listener, wonderful at explaining how the procedure is going to be performed, what to expect after the procedure, what you need to do to ensure you get the best results post-op, and his follow up is impeccable. If I decide to get anything else done in the future, Dr. Sanders is my man!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Many years ago, I lost close to 100 lbs. and because of this I really needed and wanted to have a neck lift. So at the recommendation of my internist, I went to Dr. Sanders for a consultation and made arrangements right then an there to have him perform these procedures on 1/15/2010 . Dr. Sanders and his staff, are consummate professionals and I am absolutely thrilled with the results! My other healthcare, beauty and fitness professionals are also amazed at how good my results are! While I do not believe I will need further cosmetic procedures performed, I would go back to Dr. Sanders in a heartbeat and would recommend him to anyone who wishes to have this type of procedures done. :-)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Sanders did a breast augmentation on me and I have never been happier in my life. Dr. Sanders and his staff were very welcoming and I never waited longer than 5 minutes in the waiting room. He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what he was talking about when I explained what I wanted. He did exactly what I had wanted from the beginning and its been 3 months and my scar is almost completely unnoticeable and they look and feel very real. i would completely recommend Dr. Sanders for breast augmentations.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Sanders and his staff (especially Nurse Karen) are truly the best in the business. This was my second time as his patient, with the first time being 10 years ago. Yesterday was my last follow up, post-op visit and I'm almost sorry that I won't see them again anytime soon. He's amazing, caring and I hope he's still around in another decade, when I need something "lifted" LOL. BTW, it promised me yesterday that he would be. BEYOND my expectations for results!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I am very happy with the results...beyond my expectations!!! The staff is wonderful!! Doctor George H.Sanders is an artist..and the fact that he is very caring is a plus! I would recommend him to everyone who wants to improve their apperance and look completely natural at the same time! I must add I expected pain but had none..not that, that would be the case for everyone. I had an eyebrow life and neck lift. Amazing..The best!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I had eye surgery with Dr. Sanders one year ago; both upper and lower. The results were great, just what I wanted; in that I look much better and more refreshed but still completely natural. If I didn't tell people I'd had my eyes done, they'd never know. I only wanted to undergo anasthesia once, so I asked him if I should do anything else at the same time; I was impressed that he said NO, anything else would not give appreciable results nor do you need it; the eyes are really the only part that we can improve significantly at your age (43). I was happy enough with the result that I sent a good friend of mine to get her eyes done; she too was very pleased with result. There was a really wonderful Irish recovery room nurse, very caring and kind. I would not hesitate to go back in a few years if I needed more "work!"

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. George H. Sanders's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sanders was born and raised in Texas and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Rice University. He attended Harvard Medical School where he was elected to the Aesculapian Club for excellence in scholarship and leadership. He then completed his general surgery training as the Chief Resident at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he earned the Leo Rigler Award for excellence in surgery. His plastic surgery residency was completed at UCLA where he studied with a number of well-known cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons. He lives in Southern California with his wife and children and he is active in church and community affairs.

• Spanish
  • Russian

• Harvard University (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA