Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Ardito

Very patient and very good he is respected by all. His bedside matter is great along with his skills the best the best the best the best the best you could find A great staff in the office also very helpful and friendly, Could not ask for better people

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Absolutely one of the best doctors I've ever had in my 60+ years!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I had severe sleep apnea and was on C-PAP equipment fir 2 years before going to Dr. Ardito. He scheduled an aggressive surgical procedure after which I am breathing without restriction and C-PAP free for over 3 years. Dr. Ardito is not only the best surgeon I've ever used but is one of the most kind, thoughtful and intelligent persons I've ever met. As for the office staff, they are very dedicated and have always behaved courteously and competently to me...

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

First time my daughter went to Dr Ardito he saw her for 5 mins and said she needed surgery. Second time he wrote her a prescription and it was in another patients name. Since it was right before the holiday I had to wait 5 days to get correct prescription. Since my daughter's surgery she has had an ear infection. The surgery was a month ago. Today she had yet another appointment for her ear and we waited an hour and were never seen. I left out of frustration and having other business to take care of. I will be going to another specialist that can hopefully help my child.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

He really lost his edge. He was distracted during the examination, seems to have rather dated equipment, and his office staff is rather unfriendly. I will see another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I have used Dr Ardito for years. Great doctor and person. His office staff though leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Great doctor, he was very nice and had a great personality and was very through during the examination. I was very happy with the outcome!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I went to Dr Ardito based on the ratings I saw here. After the first appointment, I thought he was having a bad day, but when the other appointments were just as bad, i figured that he's not what he used to be. I'm going to see another ENT next.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

A brilliant doctor and a wonderful human being. He is the best in his field. He is empathic and real.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

excellent doctor. first time seeing him and was pleased medically with my results. would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Joseph M. Ardito's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA