Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Wilson

This doctor is horrible. She couldn't keep her eyes off the TV that was on in my emergency room and literally stared at the TV instead of looking through the scope she inserted in my throat because I was chocking on something that was in there. To get her to focus on me I asked if the show was her favorite show and she said "No, I don't even watch TV how rude of me", but continued to stare at it while inserting the tube and while it was deep in my throat. She is dangerous. She works at ST. Mary's in Reno and you should run for your life if you are unlucky enough to get her.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

She is a viral infection to the field! Spends more time touting herself than really being concerned about the patient! Pushes work on nurses, PA's, resident students, MA's etc.. Disgrace to the field! Her scribes know more than her! Medical Ethics out the door! Loves to chit chat and strut at station! No moral ethics! This will be passed on through my viable assets! Disgrace to health profession!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF DEALING WITH! SHE HAS THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNER EVER. SHE'S RUDE, DISMISSIVE, CONDESCENDING, DOESN'T LISTEN AND COMPLETELY OBNOXIOUS. SHE INTERRUPTED ME WHILE EXPLAINING WHY I WAS BACK AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS OF BEING RELEASED ONLY FOR HER TO COMMENT WHAT ON WHAT WAS ON TV .I ASKED HER TO ORDER A SPECIFIC SCAN THAT MY SISTER HAD SUGGESTED,TO WHICH SHE SAID NO. WHEN I ASKED HER IF I COULD DISCUSS AN OPTION WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 5 MINUTES, SHE SAID, NO SHE NEEDED TO NOTIFY UPSTAIRS IF I WAS STAYING THE NIGHT RIGHT NOW AND I COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO DISCUSS IT WITH HIM AND WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM AND SAID, I WILL SEND A NURSE FOR YOUR DECISION. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS CAUSING MY PAIN AND @ THAT POINT I DRESSED AND LEFT! I LEFT THE HOSPITAL IN SUCH PAIN AND TOLD MY HUSBAND, IF I WAS BLEEDING OUT IN A NEAR DEATH SITUATION AND SHE WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR ON DUTY, LET ME BLEED OUT OR DUCT TAPE IT UNTIL SHIFT CHANGE.I WOULDN'T LET HER TREAT ANYONE.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Jennifer M. Wilson's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Assurant