Ratings for Dr. Heather Murray

She was quite nice and tried to be reassuring but did not seem to know what she was doing. I would not go back to the hotel dieu er if I had Dr. Murray again. Basically was just nice but unsure of what she was sayin and kept going back and forth. Rather a doc be straightforward and not need to be super nice about it versus just acting like she cares but not helping.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Heather Murray is by-far the most composed, caring and intelligent doctor that I have met. My wife and I feel lucky and blessed to have taken the detour to Kingston from our way home from Ottawa, and see her in ER at Kingston general hospital. She quickly assessed my wife, ordered a few tests and diagnosed a kidney infection for what seemed to be flu - all within 2 hours before she sent us on our way. God bless her and all the others for looking after us so nicely.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Excellent and caring emergency Doctor very thorough kept on top of tests and she was the best doctor I ever had in an emergency room thought I would have been able to thank her when I left as a patient but guess ishe was then off my case when I got a "resident " specialist that wasn't a specialist as I thought so thank you Doctor Murray for looking after me so well I was never able thank you Laurie mellor

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016