Dr. Mark Syms

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Syms

I have been to him several times, he is a great Dr. I don't see how anyone can say less!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

This is one of the best organizations I have ever been to. The staff were punctual and friendly and I was so very pleased with the level of care I received from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Syms is a miracle worker..He replaced my stapes with a prosthesis and lowered my hearing loss from 87% to 45%. He is extremely knowledgable and capable. I would recommend him to anyone who needs ear surgery. Thank you so much Dr Syms !!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

The visit to see Dr. Syms was waste of time and money. He asked if we had any questions then changed the subject and avoided answering the questions. Made us go through tests already completed by an audiologist. Provided no direction or help at all.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Mark Syms

Dr. Mark Syms's response
On behalf of our practice, I'd like to apologize for your recent experience. It's unsettling knowing that a patient left our office dissatisfied however, we would appreciate an opportunity to personally answer any of your questions, and hopefully provide some direction for you and your family. Please contact us by phone at 602.307.9919, or by email at m.syms@arizonaear.com so we can better serve you. Respectfully, Dr. Mark Syms

Submitted May 11, 2016

Very pleased with my experience. Dr. Syms and his staff were terrific

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Great staff! Very clean facility. It is obvious to me that Dr. Syms is very experienced and a top-notch surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

For me, so far, he has been a "miracle worker". My hearing in my left ear has improved so much, I don't think I will need a hearing aid for it. Hoping for the same results for my right ear.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Thank you very much for your time and support! Excellence in every area. Superior doctor, very knowledgeable and instills trust.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The, right choice for me. They give you reports to read before you see the doctor and explain what needs to happe n in detail.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

This doctor charges high fees just for filling out disability paperwork, they charge you if you want a copy of your own medical records, they charge you if you have to cancel your appointment, this doctor seems very cold and uncaring and talks to you in a way that seems like he is not trying to help you and could care less about your situation, and the staff is not very helpful - they will not try to work out any type of payment plan to help with all their charges that they shouldn't even be charging to begin with.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Mark Syms's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Syms is one of the first physicians in the country to be board-certified in neurotology and a national leader in hearing technology. After nearly two decades of experience treating ear problems, Dr. Syms has helped thousands of people improve their quality of life. Dr. Syms graduated with honors from Boston College with degrees in biology and philosophy before earning his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College. After completing his ENT residency training at Tripler Regional Medical Center in Honolulu, Dr. Syms did his fellowship training at the House Ear Clinic in Los Angeles, one of the world’s premier surgery organizations. Dr. Syms frequently gives lectures on neurotology locally, nationally and internationally and is an extensively published author. He is also a member of numerous professional organizations.