Ratings for Dr. Jason Hwang

I didn't like his service what so ever. I was his patient April 2005-October 2005. He is very rude, and has no manners. He may have a lifetime experience, but when it came to answering my questions, he never knew, everything was always normal. In whi h in fact my pregnancy was never normal. Up until the last day of my pregnancy, I walked out of his clinic in tears, he lied to me he said everything was fine but I can see in his eyes the truth. He sent me to the hosp. he said it was just to make sure everything was perfect. Did I listen ofcourse not I didnt believe anything he could say anymore. I left there, went to another hospital where I knew he didnt assist. My suspision was right, I had hardly any amniotic fluid left and other conditions in which I needed an emergency ceaserian section to save my baby. I'd rather be seen by anyone else except for him. My whole pregnancy being his patient was a terrible experience. Do I recomend him? My absolute answer without any doubt would be NO!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Hwang for his skill, lifelong experience as an OB/GYN, expertise, & knowledge (he obtained training and his M.D. at Columbia University). His bedside manners may need some improvement, but as a Doctor/surgeon, he's very professional and very skilled. He performed my abortion in a gentle & steady manner, and before I knew it, the operation was over. I felt very comfortable and felt no pain afterwards.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Unprofessional and unfriendly, skill ok, but very poor services. NOT recommended.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Jason Hwang's Credentials

• Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (244-04 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1967)

• BCBS Illinois