Ratings for Dr. Robert Mulloy

Great surgeon. If you ever get him as a surgeon you are very fortunate.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Two separate hernia surgeries, two years apart. Both went well. Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Mulloy.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I'm a trades person. Dr Mulloy "bedside" manners may not be the best, but his work speaks for it self and is a very gifted surgeon. I would reccomend him to anyone that wants to be pain free. If your worried about a scar cause a surgeon cuts you. Maybe surgery isn't for you. If you want to get back to a pain free lifestyle and require surgery. Dr Mulloy and his staff are very capable and thorough. I was run through emergency so our time to talk was about 30 seconds before I was sedated. I woke up in way less pain after surgery and did not need morphine. To me that is someone who is skilled in there career and has a very good support staff!! Good job everybody.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

He is incompetent and has the bedside manner of a flea

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr Mulloy repaired my hernia 6 weeks ago and I just returned from my follow up check up ! He is an excellent doctor as I am back healthy as ever. His office staff at South Campus Hospital and the surgery staff at High River Hospital are an integral part of his success and need to be highly recognized as pros who care - THANK YOU Alberta Health Services also !!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Mulloy repaired a hernia for me last week. This was a hernia repair that was botched by a previous surgeon. He has a great bedside manner, made a minimal incision, and this is honestly the best recovery I've ever had from a surgery (and i've had many). He did a fantastic job.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Mulloy performed surgery on me, August 2002. I have only just found this site and am prompted to write on my experience. I will never forget what he did for me, this kind, caring, and highly competent surgeon. On Monday I was informed that I am in need of further surgery, unrelated to the problem that Dr. Mulloy repaired for me. If only it were possible, he would be the first person I would be running to. I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Wonderful surgeon. Hopefully, I will never require surgery again. But if I do, he will be my very first choice.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I found Dr Mulloy excellent. He performed a Cholecystectomy which instead of being run of the mill proved to be a challenge but he managed to stay with the less invasive keyhole surgery which I appreciated. I found him caring, reassuring and very competant and always ready for a chuckle. All in all I would definitely recommend him and would go back to him if I needed more surgery.His office manager Jessie is a treat and went out of her way to be accomodate me.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Mulloy operated on my hernia at the High River hospital on May 25, 2012. I was there from 9:00 to not quite noon. I only had to take one painkiller and was totally pain free from then on. The scar is almost unnoticable. I couldn't have had a better surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing an operation.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012