Ratings for Dr. Janssen J. Williams

In my experience: Did not provide reasonable & expected care for my grandmother. Didn't make himself available for questions and concerns. Didn't do ANY follow up, nor request appointment be made after major procedure. Rushed my grandmother out of the hospital on a Sunday with out so much as a conversation about her after care. Took a long time to submit orders and paper work for much needed services, equipment and supplies. Seemed to me to be more interested in end of life services than giving good health care. Avoided us for weeks when we made it clear that we were unhappy with his services and expected better from a "professional". After I told him that I will contact the board of physicians and our insurance companies to report his lack of service and care, he finally contacted us by certified mail, to say that he no longer wanted to keep my grandmother as a patient. Good riddance. She's doing so much better without him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Janssen J. Williams's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Robinson, IL