Ratings for Dr. Kellie V. Lane

The staff and their phone returns are the worst I have ever been around.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

The best doctor of any kind I have ever trusted my care with.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Waited one hour in waiting room followed by another hour in an exam room.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Staff was rude and unhelpful. As instructed, I arrived 30 minutes before appointment to fill out 3 minutes worth of paperwork. They called me back 1hr later than scheduled appointment. After bp/weigh-in, I sat in the clinic room for another hour with no one coming by at all. I had another appointment to get to, so I left. Never saw the doctor, so I cant say whether she is knowledgeable or helpful. So far, these folks blow. Currently trying to reschedule with them and it seems to be an impossible phone tree to climb at the moment. Maybe they'll return my call. Judging from the other comments posted here, I'll not be banking on it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Lane is a very good doctor. However, I agree with some of the statements on this link that her staff is lacking. I wonder if her nurse really relays messages to Dr. Lane. Years ago, I saw a PA (non-scheduled visit) and the PA did not address my concerns. Whereas Dr. Lane would have addressed, or at least educated me on why my concerns were not an issue, her staff and support staff are lacking.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr Lane is a very compassionate , caring and knowledgable doctor. She is very good at being on the safe side and takes extra steps to assure patients are in good health. I would highly recommend her. I have seen her for about three yrs at least. I have had a Heart Cath. performed by her and regular ck-ups as well. One of the best doctors I have evr meet/seen.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very slow and wasn't on time. We waited in the waiting room for almost an hour. I will not come to this doctor again..she's nice and all but nice doesn't make up for slack.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Lane is very friendly and is very knowledgeable ...however, she's a fast talker and jumps from one thing to the next. Very slow on prescription orders (as in days late) as that could be fatal. Her nurse always says she never gets messages although my name and number is given each time I've left messages time and time again. Eventually you get a call back when you call and beg for your meds to be filled. Some of the staff is cold and unfriendly. Both Lane as well as her nurse make promises as far as samples and things they are going to do/ have and i've yet to have seen it. When I do call to remind them I'm always put off yet again...

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Lane is a wonderful and caring person. Explains things so clearly and how various problems interrelate. Her nurse is just on top of things and very helpful. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

does not return calls staff is rude Physician is knowledgable but never follows up

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Kellie V. Lane's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)