Ratings for Dr. A. Ahmad

Dr. Ahmad has been my nephrologist for the past ten years and i am extremely grateful to, and for him. He has always been kind, consistent, and thorough. He creates a meaningful rapport with each patient, and has proven beneficial to my life and health with AHUS on hemodialysis. As a key member of my healthcare team, Dr. Ahmad always listens to my renal/dialysis concerns, and i trust him absolutely.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent doctor. Kind, observant, always took time with Dad, and picked up on symptoms, kidney related and otherwise.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Had a consultation with him. He was very thorough, and didn't rush through the appointment. Receptionist was excellent too, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

As a professional, he is outstanding! Very knowledgable. I feel I am in very capable hands. Very much the opposite of outgoing though. Has a nice accent although its hard to understand what he is saying sometimes ( just bear with us on that Doctor!! :) ). I'm glad he devoted his energy into choosing this profession- he definitely has what it takes. His nurse Mike is excellent too! Mike has a super personality and he's got to be the only health care professional who doesn't make nervous. ( no offense to the other professionals of course ) :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I love dr. ahmed. He's so nice and helpful. He knows what he is doing. I appreciate him helping me with my medical issues. I like this man

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Ihave never had a better doctor he is the best I am so thankfull

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Very personable and knowledgeable. Takes his time to ensure you know what is wrong with you & how it can/will be treated. Also treats everyone with friendliness & respect.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Ahmad is extremely thorough, he has noticed irregularities in my blood work that two other Drs. missed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

I have been to Dr Ahmad twice in the last year. I am very confused as to his care... if anyone else has comments, I would be happy to know

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007