Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Cahill

Was seen 75 minutes after my appointment time. Was told to just deal with my menopause issues and if I couldn't sleep to take Benedryl. Horrible doctor for any woman going through menopause. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I have been going to him for over 24 years and I would not trade him for anyone He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. He delivered two of my Sons via C-Section and my scar is tiny. I was back on my feet shortly afterwards and my Sons were delivered healthy even though I had diabetes with the youngest. Thank You Dr. Cahill - You are the best!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Love him. He listens and doesn't hesitate to send you for further testing. I like feeling that my health is a priority. Doesn't everyone. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Love Dr. Cahill and his wife(nurse) and his other nurse, Nicky. They all treat you like you are a part of your family. Dr. Cahill provides the best care you could ask for. I had some difficulties throughout my pregancy and Dr. Cahill kept a very close eye on both of us until he delivered my son safely. I can not express how fortunate my son and I were to have him as my ob/gyn!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I love my doctor however the wait time is somewhat outrageous, and the fact that you have to pay an additional copay for paperwork is ridiculous! I had to pay a copay for a 10 minute question and answer before a minor procedure, which was suggested by the nurse that called to schedule procedure. Had I known I was going to have to pay a copay I would have looked it up online. I just had a couple questions such as how long will I need to be out of work, and is recovery period painful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I was a high risk pregnancy in 2005, due to an aortic stenosis, and Dr. Cahill made me feel like I was in good hands. He was funny, kind, and delivered my first born son, without any complications. Any woman who has him as a doctor is a lucky one. His nurse Nicky is also a GEM!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Super Dr, have been going to him for 30 years would trust him with my life super super

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Saved my life because he was up on the latest cutting edge medicine

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Excellent Doctor..Great bedside manner. Very knowledgable and accessable. Love him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

He is sooo knowledgeable, and really keeps tabs on you and your pregnancy. I would not trade him for anything. He is definately the best!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Charles W. Cahill's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med