Ratings for Dr. David E. Berman

Dr. Berman has been my doctor for more than 10 years. I keep going to Dr. Berman for a reason - I get the results that I am looking for! Dr. Berman always takes time to understand my areas of concern. He gives me treatment options and he personally performs all of my treatments. I have never had anything but a positive experience with Dr. Berman and his staff and I highly recommend Dr. Berman!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I get my Botox treatments done with Dr. Berman, which is great because he actually administers the injections, many other facilities are resorting to auxiliary staff, however, at Dr. Bermans office only he administers the injections, which makes me know that I am in good hands. Dr. Berman takes the time to listen to my areas of concern and advises me on the best course of treatment, the sessions are fast and easy and not painful, and the results are great, my forehead has never looked better. I highly recommend Dr. Berman for all of your beauty needs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had Smart Lipo and Labiaplasty almost 6 mths ago. At my 1st couple of follow up appts I was a little disappointed with the results of the smart lipo on my stomach but Dr. Berman reassured that it was still swollen and would go down and he was absolutely right. I'm thrilled with the results now! The pain was not bad at all just felt like being sore after a really hard workout. Also, really pleased with the labiaplasty results as well. I would higher recommend Dr. Berman!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Great staff I'm very happy with my experience with Dr. Berman I had smarlipo in the results were wonderful it is not the big pain, I just take some Tylenol to the firs day, but the next day was normal day, I felt no pain. Berman and his staff enough for everything . I have no regrets. After the procedure and even called me to check in the first couple days afte. So all my girl friends seem to me the different in my addomen thanks to dr. Berman

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Long time patient, dr. Berman and his staff are the best! Always on time and I totally trust them!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Everthing is wonderful here at the office. From the greeting staff to the doctor. All a great experience. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have had the best experience with both Dr. Berman and his staff. The procedure Dr. Berman did many years back was very successful (with lasting results). Also, his honest opinion, with no pressure I found to be refreshing in this industry. The office ladies are very pleasant and professional and I look forward to coming back (for my micro peel)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Berman is exceptionally friendly and has a great bedside manner. His staff is very attentive as well. I had multiple procedures done to include breast augmentation, thigh lift, and cellulaze. All of the procedures went very smoothly and I am very pleased with the results. I am currently 6 months out from the cellulaze and I am astonished with the results. I was so pleased with the service and results that I have decided to add small improvements to my face as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Berman and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Berman has been my doctor for many years. I appreciate his attentive staff, many , like Sharon,who have been with him for a long time. (I think that is a good sign). I trust Dr. B.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Berman for 10+ years for a variety of minor cosmetic services including skin care, laser hair removal, and fillers, I have always been pleased with the results. After considerable research and consultation, I worked up the nerve to have Restylane filler placed in the very deep hollows under my eyes. This is a procedure I would never request without having absolute trust in the doctor doing it. After all, how many of us want a needle stuck near our eyes by an amateur? I was shocked at the difference it made - it took YEARS off my face with an end result of a younger, more alert and relaxed look. Other than some temporary bruising and swelling, the procedure was quick and comfortable. At this writing, the cost is approximately $550/1 ml. and lasts 6-12 months. I consider it a worthwhile investment especially if you don't have the time or money for more significant cosmetic eye surgery. Do not take aspirin products for at least 2 weeks before this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. David E. Berman's Credentials

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1981)