Ratings for Dr. John C. Meyer

In late July 2015, I had PRK Lasik with Dr. Meyer and The Eye Care Institute. It was the best decision of my life. From the initial consultation with Sherry to each visit since, I have felt like I was visiting friends who truly cared about me and my vision. Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and explains things in ways the every day person can understand. He does not rush through the visit and is very thorough. I love the results and would definitely tell anyone considering Lasik to trust Dr. Meyer with their vision.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Wonderful, never been to someone who really cares.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Wonderful eye doctor, very smart, caring, and thorough!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Meyer was very thorough and explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. I had no questions when it came to my procedure and it all went exactly as described by both him and his very courteous, friendly staff. I couldn't possibly recommend them more! They're an excellent team and you get what you're looking for (LASIK) without feeling worried about being duped by the car salesmanish other offices.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and personable. I used him for my LASIK procedure a few weeks ago. I can see better than 20/15 now. I would defineately recommend Dr. Meyer and his staff!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Great doctor and great facility. Had lasik and everything has been great.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Meyer and his staff were phenomenal to work with. They worked with my schedule, answered all my questions, and delivered great care. I've had no post LASIK issues and would do it again!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I would recommend Dr Meyer and his staff to anyone looking to have LASIK surgery. Very attentive, knowledgable staff made the visits and procedure go very smoothly. Dr Meyer explained all the steps of the procedure and answered all my questions. The procedure is very quick and painless with instant results. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I'm glad I chose him for my LASIK surgery. I had an all around great experience with this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

The Doctor and Staff were all so pleasant and helpful. An EXCELLENT LASIK experience!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. John C. Meyer's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)