You may also like

Rate Dr. John C. Meyer

Dr. John C. Meyer's Ratings

Wonderful, never been to someone who really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Wonderful eye doctor, very smart, caring, and thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Meyer was very thorough and explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. I had no questions when it came to my procedure and it all went exactly as described by both him and his very courteous, friendly staff. I couldn't possibly recommend them more! They're an excellent team and you get what you're looking for (LASIK) without feeling worried about being duped by the car salesmanish other offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and personable. I used him for my LASIK procedure a few weeks ago. I can see better than 20/15 now. I would defineately recommend Dr. Meyer and his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Great doctor and great facility. Had lasik and everything has been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Meyer and his staff were phenomenal to work with. They worked with my schedule, answered all my questions, and delivered great care. I've had no post LASIK issues and would do it again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I would recommend Dr Meyer and his staff to anyone looking to have LASIK surgery. Very attentive, knowledgable staff made the visits and procedure go very smoothly. Dr Meyer explained all the steps of the procedure and answered all my questions. The procedure is very quick and painless with instant results. Amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I'm glad I chose him for my LASIK surgery. I had an all around great experience with this doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

The Doctor and Staff were all so pleasant and helpful. An EXCELLENT LASIK experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

All around great experience with the staff, Dr. Meyer and the Lasisks procedure. During the procedure Dr Meyer was great about explaining every step and what to expect. Easiest procedure ever and thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615633].votes_count ]]