You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John C. Meyer

In late July 2015, I had PRK Lasik with Dr. Meyer and The Eye Care Institute. It was the best decision of my life. From the initial consultation with Sherry to each visit since, I have felt like I was visiting friends who truly cared about me and my vision. Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and explains things in ways the every day person can understand. He does not rush through the visit and is very thorough. I love the results and would definitely tell anyone considering Lasik to trust Dr. Meyer with their vision.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Wonderful, never been to someone who really cares.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Wonderful eye doctor, very smart, caring, and thorough!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Meyer was very thorough and explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. I had no questions when it came to my procedure and it all went exactly as described by both him and his very courteous, friendly staff. I couldn't possibly recommend them more! They're an excellent team and you get what you're looking for (LASIK) without feeling worried about being duped by the car salesmanish other offices.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and personable. I used him for my LASIK procedure a few weeks ago. I can see better than 20/15 now. I would defineately recommend Dr. Meyer and his staff!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Great doctor and great facility. Had lasik and everything has been great.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Meyer and his staff were phenomenal to work with. They worked with my schedule, answered all my questions, and delivered great care. I've had no post LASIK issues and would do it again!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I would recommend Dr Meyer and his staff to anyone looking to have LASIK surgery. Very attentive, knowledgable staff made the visits and procedure go very smoothly. Dr Meyer explained all the steps of the procedure and answered all my questions. The procedure is very quick and painless with instant results. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. John C. Meyer's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In late July 2015, I had PRK Lasik with Dr. Meyer and The Eye Care Institute. It was the best decision of my life. From the initial consultation with Sherry t..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, never been to someone who really cares. "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful eye doctor, very smart, caring, and thorough!"

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meyer was very thorough and explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. I had no questions when it came to my procedure and it all went e..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable and personable. I used him for my LASIK procedure a few weeks ago. I can see better than 20/15 now. I would defineately recom..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and great facility. Had lasik and everything has been great."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meyer and his staff were phenomenal to work with. They worked with my schedule, answered all my questions, and delivered great care. I've had no post LASIK ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr Meyer and his staff to anyone looking to have LASIK surgery. Very attentive, knowledgable staff made the visits and procedure go very smoo..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad I chose him for my LASIK surgery. I had an all around great experience with this doctor and his staff."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Doctor and Staff were all so pleasant and helpful. An EXCELLENT LASIK experience!"

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All around great experience with the staff, Dr. Meyer and the Lasisks procedure. During the procedure Dr Meyer was great about explaining every step and what t..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. I liked knowing the doctor who was performing surgery on my eyes was TEACHING other doctors how to do the surgery."

November 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=110692'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John C."

October 20, 2013