Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Sater

Very pleasant and knowledgeable! Takes the time to listen and he was right on the diagnosis. Thank you, Dr, Sater!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Great experience with a great doctor! He was very interested in all the details I hadabout my problems!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

If I ever want someone to reinvent the wheel or misdiagnose me he would be the one I would seriously recommend to somebody I truly dislike. But I don't dislike anyone that much to subject them to the likes of this so-called doctor, in my opinion too proud and abusive.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Wouldn't trust him with anything not even my dog, he is in our opinion too arrogant and proud.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

If Dr. Sater ever moves to another town or practice, I would follow him. He has been my MS Dr. ever since December 2004.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

He took the time to explain my problems and showed me the MRIs. My leg pain got much better after the epidural steroid and I was able to avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

I was not happy with the service I recieved. I want to over twenty visits and had one test done.He only wanted to write scipts.He did not seem interested in finding out what was wrong with my back and legs.I was told that sometimes you just have to live with it.I still have problems with my back and legs. But have decided to change Doctors.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

very knowledgable about MS.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Sater's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC