Dr. Tara Brooke Nelson

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tara Brooke Nelson

Dr. Nelson was kind and listened well. She had am amazing depth of knowledge and helped me form a treatment plan that I could do, and it worked well for me. I love that she knows other options to help Lyme in addition to "another pill".

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Thank God she is here - FINALLY I have someone who understands what I have been going through and is helping me get through it and beyond it!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Nelson was helpful in addressing many technical aspects of chronic lyme disease but appeared not to address our concerns on addressing a dual diagnosis of MS along with Lyme. Specifically, how to manage a coordinated (with other MS neuropathic specialists)approach to managing both conditions, the associated drug treatments and the potential for misscommunication on dealing with potentially powerful and mixed drug treatments. She was 30 minutes late to a half hour appointment and seemed to take a disliking to our questions and concerns related to a coordinated drug treatment program given we have been on an MS treatment program for several months. Given the seriousness of the matter, we were perplexed by her 'bedside' manner and wished that the situation had worked out differently.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

She knows what she is doing, I see her not only for the area of expertise she specializes in, I've been so helped by her with my specific health issues that I also choose to see her for general health such as annual exams etc. I would not trade her for another doc. Nice to have her at a new location too in which she seems to have more effective and helpful office staff as well as resources in general. I recommend her services to anyone, whether you fit the areas she specializes in, or even just general medical stuff. Sometimes she is on time, other times around 15 minutes behind. This seems to have improved with better backup at her new clinic.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

This woman is AMAZING...she makes it clear when there are needed lifestyle changes. And she has been 100% spot-on with everything that I have thrown her way. She has changed my life in only 3 visits.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

I believe my life has now been saved due to Dr. Nelson. She took the "Oath" and fulfilled her promise to heal!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr Nelson has an encyclopedic yet practical knowledge of Chronic Lyme Disease and its treatment. I just wish she was an MD rather than a ND. MDs don't know**** about this disease and don't care. Dr. Nelson cares a lot (and is effective), but insurance companies don't honor naturopathy.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Nelson knows her stuff. She is a Lyme Literate Naturopath. As there are many treatments for Chronic Lyme and alot of controversy surrounding them, I don't always agree with Dr. Nelson. However I respect her and trust her information completely. When I am indecisive between a recommendation that conflicts with her beliefs I am apt to try her approach first. She also has Chronic Lyme herself so has personal experience along with clinical knowledge in fighting this disease.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007