Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Jarchow

Very knowledgeable in Ear, nose, throat field. Spends time with you & doesn't rush. Allows time for questions & answers thoroughly. Nice personality. Highly recommend Dr Jarchow!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Jarchow is friendly and very informative. You can tell that he really cares about his patients! Thank you, Dr. Jarchow.. we love you!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Doctor is more interested in himself than his patients. Recommend any other Dr.

Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Jarchow is one of the most caring doctors I know. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty for our family. I have never met such a great doctor! His attitude and demeanor are pleasant and he is available at anytime. My kids enjoy and acutally ask to see Dr. J! They still have the teddy bear that he gave my children before surgery. I don't know of anything he would not do in your best interest. The staff is very helpful. His beside manner is great, and he is very knowledgeable. I am not sure as to why someone would be negative towards this dr, he is the only one I would trust in this region. Hands down, the best one around. Five stars all around!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

On 12/15/10, Dr Jarchow cut 70% of one of my muscles in my right eye. I now have permanent double vision. I can hardly drive, have eye strain and continual neck and back pain. HORRIBLE I have already eye 1 eye muscle surgery at Duke and on June 20 will have my second. This cutting of my eye muscle has caused enormous strain both financial and emotional on my husband and myself. I will probably need to move to another city because I can not drive on the Interstate. Put me in your prayers for my June 20 surgery. Marilyn Fowler

Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr Jarchow is very knowledgable in his field and very personable. He gives each patient the time they deserve, not rushing to see the next appointment. He explains medical information in easy to understand terms for the average person and makes sure all questions are answered. I highly recommend Dr Jarchow for ENT treatment from birth to elderly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Robert C. Jarchow's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)