Ratings for Dr. Gerard A. Lumkong

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Lumkong for years. As his patient, he wants to know about all facets of your life. He treats the whole person. He is compassionate, thorough, and dedicated. He has called me very early in the morning and/or late at night with the results of tests. I wonder when he sleeps. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Lumkong is an amzing Doctor but if you are an impatient person don't make an appointment at the end of the day. The fact is he takes time to listen and doesn't hestiate to refer to specialists if needed. I think he is so fantastic beginning the first of the year I will pay a lot more out of pocket rather than taking my chances on a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Wonderful Doctor. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Outstanding knowledge, caring, and takes as much time as possible to explain in detail his diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Very good experience with Dr Lumkong. He was attentive and spent a reasonable amount of time with me on my first visit to get to know me as a person and as a patient. With my background in the medical field, he instilled great confidence in me that he knew his stuff. His staff is just so-so, nothing special or over the top, but he made up for their shortfalls.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Lumkong is an excellant physican and would recommened highly. He help save my husbands life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

I took my two daughters (ages 11 and 12) for their yearly physical exams and Dr. Lumkong made them feel very comfortable. It also made me feel very good to hear him tell my kids to stay away from drugs, to abstain from sex, to be involved in their school activities and to make right choices. My husband and I always tell our kids those things and it was very important for us that our kids had the oportunity to hear the same feedback from Dr. Lumkong wich I know made a diference in our daughters.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2005

Dr. Lumkong is the best. He is really young (for a doctor), really nice, and very knowledgable. He does not condescend his patients like some doctors do. He's very patient. And oh yah, he's British and really good looking (it's kinda wierd to get a pap-smear with him...). My husband has also had good experiences with Dr. Lumkong. On a scale from one to ten, he's an eleven.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2005

Dr. Gerard A. Lumkong's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA