Ratings for Dr. Linda The

I agree this doctor is horrible, she is Asian . My OB is Dr Ou. Very Uniformity, he was not on call when my baby was born. Dr. The face was ok when she came and say hi during in the morning exam. After the nurse helped to pushing my baby out, she was coming to deliver the baby, at that time, I try to talk with her friendly, but she was bad face with angry mood. She was so rude to put her finger inside to check baby head. When my baby was born, placenta was out and she was so rude to the nurse to take another suture because the new nurse was make a mistake . The nurse was say sorry with her but she didn't listening and scold her and blaming to the nurse . For me , I wold say : That's ok, I know you are new. However, please do not choose this rude doctor. No bedside manner, and not patient to talk with the patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

This doctor is horrible. She doesn't have an ounce of compassion, kindness, patience, or any form of bedside manner. She was on call when I went into labour with my first baby. I was terrified, of course. She did a cervical exam and kept hitting my feet aggressively because my legs were closing from the painful contractions I was having during the exam. She wouldn't wait for them to pass and was borderline abusive. She made me feel like an idiot any chance she got and at one point said "whatever" and left the room like a moody teenager. I wouldn't wish her on anyone in terms of medical care especially someone about to experience the most intense and emotional day of their life. Just awful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Saw her in emerg bc I had an "incomplete" miscarriage which was diagnosed a week prior. If bleeding hadnt stopped and if ultrasound still showed products of conception present I was to have a D and C. Well all those things appeared again, and I was still bleeding ( now for 5 weeks) and after her very rough examination she concluded that I was NOT going to be having the d and c because she thought "I was going to be fine and the bleeding was gonna stop soon" ... bleedingcame back 10x worseim in agonyand will not EVERgo to mackenzie health again. This woman made the worst decission possible lettingme walk away from the hospital. Now its going on 7 weeks since i started bleedingand it has not stopped. I am so dissapointed withthis woman. And I hope she recieves her karma bc I've suffered way too much under her "care" or lack thereof.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. The, is short on words, but she knows her stuff and takes every precaution to avoid any medical issues. The waits are longer as she has so many patients that want to see her, but you also get to see her right away in an emergency

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Worst doctor. Dr the was referred by my family doctor. Very rude, unprofessional. She gave me the fertility drugs without even checking my husband. Worst! Whenever i have an appointment, its always an hour late

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This is the worst Doctor. She did surgery on me for a cyst and did gave me a different surgery tht caused my infertility. I spent over 60k in order to have a baby. DO NOT TRUST THIS LADY SHE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. The is very straight forward and knowledgeable. She gives me the time I need and explained everything that I asked about. Appointments always run late but if that means she's going to give patients extra time when issues arise, I am alright with that. It seems like many of the posts that are unfavourable are from a while ago and Dr. The has improved her bedside manner. If you are looking for fun, keep looking. If you are looking for no nonsense, thorough expertise, Dr. The is that doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

She is rough she rushds you out and be prepared to wait 2 hours or more

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Would not recommend! Be very careful if considering! Doctor seems to forget what has to be done and is not approachable , never explains anything , very difficult to understand. She can easily make you feel like there is an issue and not provide any explanation/ feedback. If possible, my advise would be to stay away!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Had to get second opinion after almost every visit!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015