Ratings for Dr. Jason L. Bird

Adult with braces, second go round. He was more than competent, very professional and caring; and fixed my life long teeth issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Bird was knowledgeable and caring and patient. I sing his praises.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Thank you Dr. Bird and the Cheyenne Orthodontics staff for making your friendliness, helpfulness and efficiency. Dr. Bird and the staff explained the procedure to me and gave me some good tips on how to deal with adjusting to braces. I was impressed with Dr. Bird's knowledge and his confidence in getting a good result. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

They do not know what they are doing. They are just after money that they don't deserve. After taking my son's braces off they left glue on his teeth and would not reimburse me for it after having to go to another doctor to remove it.

Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Jason L. Bird

Dr. Jason L. Bird's response
This was a transfer case, so we did not provide any of the orthodontic treatment. The family came in and asked for the braces to be removed. The family was refunded their money after we were made aware they were unhappy with the result. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Submitted December 11, 2015

I received very poor treatment from Dr. Bird. My teeth are worse of now than they were before. They look horrible. I hate looking at myself in the mirror, I would never recommend him to anybody. His staff is very friendly, office seemed very inviting and welcoming. I had braces for two years. A waste of my time and my mothers. He never explained anything to me and didn't do any of the things he said he was going to. When it came close to the 24th month he told me there nothing more he could do and that " i can't expect perfection". I will need braces again before I can get the implants I need. Very very disappointed and am shocked.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Jason L. Bird

Dr. Jason L. Bird's response
Our goal is for patients to be happy with their outcome. If a patient is not happy with the outcome, please contact our office and we will talk about what we can do to rectify the situation.

Submitted December 11, 2015

It's always a good day when I take my daughter to see Dr. Bird. His office is so welcoming and fun & his staff is always so kind & cheerful. Dr. Bird makes my daughter feel comfortable & he knows what he is doing. We highly recommend Cheyenne Orthodontics to anyone looking for beautiful teeth.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

The girls in the office are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Bird has a dry sense of humor but is very pleasant to work with and will give it to you straight.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been very impressed with Dr Bird and his staff. Always on schedule and courteous with us, so impressed with the work he did on my son - his teeth are amazing!!! I would gladly refer people to Dr. Bird.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Bird is amazing! he is professional and patient with everyone. My daughter has been seeing him for over 7 years, his professionalism and knowledge in orthodontics, oral surgery and specialties is outstanding. He is ALL for helping his patients and their families. I am a part of my daughters treatment and care, because Dr. Bird lets me and and helps to explain everything in perfect detail, as a mom with a cleft baby his skills are a gift in the repair and reconstruction of my daughters orthodontic needs. He is but one of the many physicians that has provided the necessary treatment just for her to have a 'similar to' ordinary mouth, jaw and teeth, her reconstruction is extensive due to the cleft palate of both hard and soft at birth, I'm grateful Dr. Bird is our physician in our journey. It truly does take a team to save a life, and Dr. Bird is an team player I would want and am grateful for being on our team.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013