Ratings for Dr. M. Vecchio

Pill pusher!!! My poor mother is brainwashed by this man stay away from him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He is the best family doctor ever and knows what he is doing, a matter a fact no other doctors provide the cares he do, he is worth waiting for. If all you all don't like what you see just go to your regular 20-30 minutes Doctor and stop complaining.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Vecchio thinks that he is a man of God Well he should help his patients not let them wait for hours to measure their blood pressure and swap the OHIP card. I dont think that he is capable to diagnose patients he too much on himself Full of himself He must think he is God himself Lina is another loss, she never answers the phone and dies not return calls and her knowledge is 0

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

While you wait Dr Vecchio does his paper work in one of the rooms. No one should be waiting for him 4-5 hours and if you complain he attacks you. The attack is guilt...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

He is a good man who definitely has enough experience to help you. The problem is he deals mostly with seniors and as a result tends to recommend old fashion remedies or a "wait and see" approach. I don't like that i have to call and follow up on results or referrals.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Vecchio for many years and have been resonably satisfied with his help, attention and willingness to get to the bottom of what ails you. I put up with the extra long wait times and his conversations that go off on a tangiant and waste time.Today's world has become very demanding on all of us including doctors. I unfortunately had a stroke,something a little more serious than stubbing your toe. After my release from hospital, the doctors there recommended my family doctor follow up on several factors which may have contributed to my having a stroke...nothing, not even bloodwork...just talk! Filling out a medical form for sick leave was like pulling teeth.This is the way the system was created,ignoring your responsibilities won't make them go away.I'm now in jepardy of losing my sick pay,perhaps even my job,he doesn't seem to care! My experience thus far has been very disappionting!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Trusted this man for a long time, but to get referrals, reports, etc took forever if at all. Serious issues ignored. A report that should have been acted upon as an emergency got ignored and when confronted he lied about the results to cover his error. I believed be cuz of his religious talk and decor in the office, but I'm now in doubt of his religious preaching s.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

a pill pusher and want to be preist.there is a pray room in his office and if you want to see him be pre paird to wait hours even with an appiontment

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for almost 7 years, despite the waiting time period, he is worth the waiting his knowledge is amazing I lost hair and he was the one who knew the problem. He puts his patients needs before his own, spends an equal time with all his patients. he is an agnel.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010