Ratings for Dr. Bruce Oriel

You won't find a better pediatrician! Dr Oriel has cared for my children for years. He always goes the extra mile and my children love him. He's playful and silly yet professional and knowledgeable. He treats each child in an age appropriate and respectful way. I believe any responsible and credible parent would be more than happy with Dr Oriel!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

He is the best doctor on this planet, hands down! Too bad he isn't taking any new patients or I'd recommend him to you. We were lucky and got him when we moved into the Auburn area 7 years ago. He can never retire, at least not until my kids are all grown up! :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Oriel is one of the very few doctors I trust implicitly. I worked in the medical field for a long while, and as a result distrust most doctors. Here I feel my children get knowledgeable, sympathetic care. He's so busy because he's so good.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

He always answers our questions completely. Always interested in the larger picture of family and social life. We recommend him to anyone we know looking for a pediatrician. We think he is the best. We trust him completely with our daughter!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

I did not like the way I was treated as a parent in his care. He allowed his preconception of me to interfere with my child's care and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Went to him for many years with both children, seems to be rushed and stressed. My daughter accidently touched a hot cookie sheet when she was 3...I was accused of being a bad parent. I was extremely dissappointed and have not been back since. I have a friend who also had a similar experience...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

He saved our son's life, and was practically omnipresent while doing so. Lovely, kind and fun personality. VERY caring. Love him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Very caring with children. A bit pushy at times, and is not afraid to scare you to get what he wants (your child could go to the hospital if you don't do XX, etc). A private practice doctor who remembers his patients. Overall I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Bruce Oriel's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal