Ratings for Dr. Raynor C. Casey

Excellent experience from the moment I walked in the door. Highly reccomend!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Casey has handled multiple retinal problems for my wife and myself over the past twelve years. He has successfully treated retinal bleeds, torn retinas, detached retinas, and other issues with 100% success. We find him to be friendly and communicative, taking however much time is needed to listen to us and explain the procedures. His office staff is always courteous and professional. I can't think of even one negative comment to make!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr Casey diagnosed me with a very rare eye disease for which there is no cure. so far, with the treatment he has prescribed, together we have the disease in check. My husband and i feel very confident in Dr Casey's ability to diagnose and treat this disease. If not for him I may have lost my sight completely. very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Casey was very patient in explaining my condition and treatment options. He answered my questions thoroughly and didn't seemed rushed. He has a calming bedside manner and I felt at ease with him. He was much better than the other specialist I saw for this condition and I will be transferring my care to Dr. Casey!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I spent an hour in the waiting room for an appointment at 11. Not a single person came to me and said "I'm sorry, we are running late, you should go get some food. After that, it took me two additional hours for five minutes with the doctor. I don't know if he is capable, but I know there are lots of other opthamologists in Raleigh.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

DR. CASEY HAS BEEN TREATING ME MANY YEARS FOR DIABETIC RETINOPATHY.WITHOUT HIS CARE, I WOULD PROBABLY BE BLIND. HE IS COMPASSIONATE AND TAKES A GENIUNE INTEREST IN ME.I FEEL COMPLETELY CONFIDENT THAT HE WILL HELP ME MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS ABOUT MY VISION TREATMENT. HE ALSO IS VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS TO ME. WITH HIS MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, HE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP MANY OTHER DIABETICS.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Raynor C. Casey's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente