Ratings for Dr. Rachel E. Baar

Dr. Baar is the best pediatrician! We have, on occasion, had to see her colleagues when she wasn't available, and while at least in one instance we were very appreciative of their diagnosis, their manner made me all the more appreciative of Dr. Baar. She is warm and friendly, but so knowledgeable and practical. My son is currently having to have some tests done biweekly, and I so appreciate having her insight into everything going on with his health. Even when it had been over a year between visits, she seemed to remember not only our son but us as well. It's such a pleasure to have a doctor that seems to care so much about her patients!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr Baar is so great and so helpful we love taking our little girl I don't care for the clinic itself but she is fantastic

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Baar is an awesome pediatrician! So caring and helpful....I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

LOVE HER!!! She is the best doctor ever! She never makes you feel stupid for asking questions and she takes time with you to make sure you understand everything. She's amazing. She makes you feel like you're her best friend. She's great with the kids too :)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

We love her! She is very thorough. I love that she doesn't make you feel bad for not breast-feeding or with any other matter. She always helps ease your mind. I love that I can always call her and she will call me back. She truly makes you feel like her only patient. I love how quick she is to see you once you are in your room.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

I am a family practice MD and I studied as part of my residency a couple of years ago under Dr. Baar who was the chief resident at the time at Primary Children's Hospital. I was more impressed with her than any other resident in the entire the hospital. She was an awesome teacher and excellent with children of all ages. I am now expecting my first child (baby girl) and hope she is still taking new patients by the time she is born. I HIGHLY recommend her as caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Very nice and great with children. Highly Recomended

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Baar is a great doctor. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk to. She seems to always be on time, but also takes time to ask and answer questions. She takes time to address any concerns and gets to know your children. I haven't had a really sick child, but I am confident she would make a correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Baar was very professional, but approachable and friendly. She took time to get to know my children and ask them questions. Even my stranger-anxiety filled 8 month old loved her. We just moved to the Salt Lake area and the kids were sick. We had to find a doctor on short notice. Dr. Baar was recommended by a family member. Her staff was able to fit us in same day. We expected to get there and wait, but Dr. Baar was right on time. She was very thorough and appropriately concerned. And she requested that we call her if the kids didn't improve quickly. That was quite a nice change! We are very grateful to have found a doctor that we mesh well with.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

I LOVE Dr. Baar!!! She is awesome! She doesn't treat us like panicky parents when we have a concern and she totally put the hospital nurses in their place when our daughter had jaundice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Rachel E. Baar's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Harvard-Pilgrim