Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Glover

Dr. Glover took time to explain my health issues to me and showed a genuine caring attitude. Everything that he said was completely accurate. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

This doctor is awful. My dad has been seeing him for a few years, but I have been trying to get my dad to switch doctors. This doctor's knowledge is very limited. I wanted my dad tested for a few things, and the doctor pushed them aside and said he didn't have them. What's the harm in testing him, anyway?! He defined one of the diseases completely wrong, apparently not knowing what it truly is. Then with another disease, the doctor told my dad he didn't have that, but then later said he had to do more research on it. Don't tell my dad he doesn't have a disease when you don't even know what the disease is! I'm convinced this doctor only cares about himself and his gains. I guess I can't blame everything on the doctor. My dad is to blame too, because he knows the doctor is not good, yet he doesn't care. He doesn't want to help himself, though truthfully there's not a lot of doctors to choose from in this town with my dad's healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Was seeing him for prenatal appointments and he didn't really seem very knowledgeable. Scheduled me every 6 weeks for prenatal appointments instead of 4. I had to remind him of scheduling my glucose tolerance test. When they did the test he never bothered to call me back with the results! I had to call him several times and would leave my name and number with office staff, I was never called back finally had to go in person to get results!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

He was a great doctor, until he refused to refill a needed medication.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I saw Dr. Glover about 3 months ago with a foot problem, he has since referred me to a podiatrist, neither one of them have taken an x-ray; I have seen Dr. Glover in the past with other concerns, and I don't think he addresses them with real concern. Also my spouse has seen him with about the same results.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

His diagnosis and treatment was wrong. He kept telling me my problem was due to smoking without every running tests. It was my gallbladder. I was in part to blame - I should have gone to a different doctor sooner.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

He is awesome. My GP wouldn't see me and sent me to him and I was so blessed to have him. What my doc didn't think was important turned out to be a stroke and Doc Glover sent me stat to ER and saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Great doctor! Very patient and seemed concered about your needs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Glover's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente