Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Wilkins

The drs are awesome!!!! They helped me with my arm and have me excellent advice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Been seing Dr Wilkins for over 4 years she is very knowledgeable and very helpful, staff is great, really have no complaints, would for sure recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Staff is great. Female doctor said my EMG was normal. Did not test where pain actually was and She did not even have the correct MRI and poked and prodded at me. She could have hurt me further. Very unprofessional. Very rude. Not educated enough to have patients. Do not go there.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Thank you for your excellence in my health care and helping me be a " precedent setting patient" recovering far more than thought possible. Happy to have what hands and arms use I have !. Sincerely, Kevin Grant Roberts

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My family doctor referred me. I'm from Midland, so wasn't sure why exactly. He said I needed nerve testing though. My leg goes numb when I drive to work. Had a nerve test done by a nice young woman. Then Dr Wikins came in. Said all normal. See my doctor! I'm mixed up.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have had Botox with dr livigne at the clinic. I find him to be very knowledgeable and explained site of shots very well. The benefits and the possible side affects or down -side. I work very hard to stretch & strengthen my affected limbs. And have found the shots to be generally beneficial with some down -side in strength in index finger. Overall I find the treatment to be beneficial. Dr livigne and dr Wilkins have discussed other spasticity problems and advised against various treatments which I much appreciate. I had a severe stroke a year before seeing dr livigne...it took about a month and a half to see him for my arm, hand and leg spasticity. The Botox has helped but regular exercise and stretching are an integral part of a positive recovery. I'm positive about my exposure to dr livigne at the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Originally, my appointment was nearly 4 months down the line. When calling the office regarding a question that was on my mind, I asked if I might be considered to be on a cancellation list. Much to my surprise & gratitude, I was informed there most definitely was a cancellation, & could I attend the office in about 2 weeks. Of course, I gladly accepted. I found the receptionist & techician to be very friendly & helpful. Dr. Wilkins entered the examining room after my nerve conduction test. She introduced herself with a smile & friendly handshake. I felt very comfortable asking questions, & she was not at all dismissive, & patient when listening to me. She gave me the good news that my tests were normal. I don't understand the negative comments here, but everyone has their own opinions. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor at all. Thanks Dr. Wilkins for your kindness!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Very pleased with how my appointment went. The staff were really nice. Dr. Wilkins explained my problem very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Waited over 6 months to get in to see her, waited half hour in waiting room, was rushed in and out in 15min with, "nothing is wrong" and "it's probably fibromyalgia'. I was FURIOUS. She wouldn't even take time to talk to me. Very rude and abrupt. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The staff and doctor are extremely friendly and helpful. Although the appointments are booking in many months, the staff was able to accommodate me and get me in much sooner. The technician was very kind and explained the procedure well and the doctor was very knowledgeable and helped provide me with a solution to my problem. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015