Ratings for Dr. David S. Lehman

Dr Lehman has been my Dr for about 20 years now and I cannot imagine a more knowlegable, compassionate,and caring doctor than Dr Lehman. He treats you as a person first and a patient second which I could not say about any other doctor I have ever known. He is comprensive, thorough, respectful of your questions and concerns and never ever rushes you out of his office. It will be a very sad day for me when he retires and there will never be anyone that can hold a candle to him. It has been a priveledge to have him as my doctor for all these years.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Lehman is very excellent. He is interested in treating the whole person. I would recommend him in any situation. i've been a patient for many years and my fear is that he will retire. He is wonderful, helpful and generous with time and thought.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

In spite of having debilitating arthritis, I've been getting cortisone shots since I was 17, and a broken back that required back surgery, Dr. Lehman's expert treatment kept me working for 36 years until I retired. I can't recommend him any more highly!! In addition to being an excellent physician, he also has an excellent manner about him. I have moved to West Virginia now, and wish he was still my doctor. Dr. Lehman is World Class Excellent!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Good bedside manner. Has been accomodating timewise on the few occassions that I needed to see him immediately due to acute ilness or travel issues.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. David S. Lehman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1970)