Ratings for Dr. Jean-Marc Racine

Very considerate and patient. Always on time and you never feel that they are rushing.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Not good he put me in a lot of pain !!! I have to go and see a dentist in rockland

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Excellent service always. I am a client with my family since 1992. We are a family of 4 and they see all of us at night at the same time because they have many hygienists. My teeth feels clean all the time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Went in for first exam and cleaning left very satisfied. Was informed in lamen terms and was given good advice and preventive measures. I have officially switched and will be making my 6 month visits here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

My whole family of four (1 adult and 3 kids) are very happy going to the dentist. There is no fights with the kids when I tell them where we are going. They love it. They also like the little toys, toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss they get to choose after too. The staff always take the time to answer your questions. Great staff, thanks for the excellent service. They are always on time or very close to it. We always come out of there with a big white refreshed smile. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

if i have an emergency there is always time to take me in... very helpful and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Very new office, high tech with TV's on the ceiling. Dentist and staff extremely nice very personable.Make you feel at ease, they explain everything before they start. Hardly no wait time, most importantly this dentist is very gentle and does not hurt you! two thums up from me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

The extended hours and direct payment option for my insurance provider is very helpful. Staff is friendly and very good with children. I recommend this office without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

This dentist truly cares about your dental health. He also gives you exactly what you want, and avoids the intimidation games most dentists use today. He always provides as much, or as little care as you desire. He also has a great team of other professionals he refers his patients too. The whole family is very happy with the dental services we receive at his clinic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007