Ratings for Dr. Amanda Sukhdeo

Great doctor. Can’t find her Toronto anymore. Too bad.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Sukhedeo started out well. I followed her around to the many offices she was at. After leaving the Royal I would never go back to her. I initially sent many friends to her and she made many mistakes with them and myself. Something went very wrong with her.

Submitted April 21, 2011

Worst doctor ever. After a stroke at young age she was my doctor,never checked my blood pressure. After my TIA she asked " What can I do for you" Huh. Want is this woman doing in medicine!!!

Submitted November 30, 2010

I had similarly bad experience with Dr Sukhdeo - she lost my charts (extensive history on my heart condition); i was left with no proof of my heart condition when i moved to another town, she was always late (1/2 an hour each appt). would definitely not recommend.

Submitted September 5, 2010

Dr Amanda Sukhdeo is a fantastic and caring doctor she is personable and extremely caring and resdpectful my wife and have been her patients since our early 20's and we miss her very much she helped us through difficult personal medical and prodessional times please Amanda contact tour patients we need you and wish you all the best in your life

Submitted December 30, 2009

She has a natural gift to heal. In due time she will realize this gift and do what she does the best. At the end of the day, she is a human like us.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

she was a good caring doctor, but she disappeared from 3 different practices, and left me searching for her every time. i've now given up. the third time was the last time i'll bother looking for where she moved to. she should really notify her patients who have been with her over the years when she moves.

Submitted July 28, 2009

I am sorry to see so many unhappy responses. I have to agree with the fact that she wasn't always reliable however, when she was around I found her very helpful. She helped me diagnose an illness (when nobody else could help me) that I had for two years. She was always wonderful with my daughter. I also found that she wasn't afraid to look something up when she was unsure of something. I would see her look things up while I was in the office. I found this conforting. There are so many doctors out there that do not want to admit that they could possibly not know something. If I was able to find her again I would be a patient. Hope to find her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Sadly, the experience I had with Dr. Sukhdeo echoes what has already been said. She was my GP for a short period of time. I was initially quite happy to have a young and hip female doctor. That quickly passed as she was unreliable. Last minute cancellations that I as not advised of and then endless rescheduling. I wish Dr. Sukhdeo well and hope she works through whatever problems, if any, she is having. She has the potential to be a great family doctor if she commits herself to her profession and her patients.

Submitted October 20, 2008

I am 25 and saw Dr. Sukhdeo a few years ago because my hair was falling out and I was terrified. When I described my worries she shrugged her shoulders and said "what do you want me to do about it"! I was horrified, and after seeing other doctors I found out that my ferritin level was almost zero and that hair is the very first thing your body stops producing when your ferritin is low! The ferritin level for women should be around 80 and the reason it can get low in women is because some of them lose too much during heavy periods, which I also complained of! DUH! I have since started taking ferrous sulphate and my ferritin is returning to normal. Thanks for absolutely nothing doctor!

Submitted October 20, 2008