Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Marsh

I have been going to Dr. Patrick Marsh for many years and always feel that I receive the best care. He is knowledgeable, very patient and an excellent listener. I have never met another doctor who is as caring and supportive as he is. I actually look forward to doctor visits because I know the experience will be pleasant and the treatment will be exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have been seeing him for about 5 years and he is amazing not just with me but with my teenager kids. I have never felt like I could talk to a doctor and have my questions answered until I started seeing him. He truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I recently changed PCP because I was not pleased with my previous one. A family member recommended I see Dr. Pat Marsh. I was impressed with the beautiful office and location, the friendly and efficient staff, and especially pleased with Dr. Marsh's bedside manners, patient care and knowledge. He was very thorough and didn't feel rushed. His punctuality and excellent care as a DO is what I was truly impressed with. I definitely recommend Dr. Marsh because he is such a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Marsh Family Medicine is the new home for Dr. Pat along with his brother and sister. He is genuinely caring and very knowledgeable. He doesn't rush thru our appointment. He lets you address your concerns and then he answers my questions. He is a great doctor and a wonderful man. I truly recommend him. His office feels very peaceful and his staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Patrick Marsh is a great physician. I am a physician myself and have had several internists and family practice physicians in the past few years and was really not impressed with the level of care I was receiving. I spent an hour with Dr. Marsh and for the first time in my life I feel like I have a doctor that is concerned with my health and welfare. I have moved my entire family to this office. I really appreciate a great doctor willing to give you his time and attention. As a physician in Tucson, I highly recommend Dr. Marsh or his associates. I have worked with all of them.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Marsh is a wonderful, compassionate, and very knowledgeable about his profession. His listening skills and ability to thoroughly explain everything to his patient deserves 20 stars. I have been seeing him for close to 8 yrs now and I would follow him anywhere. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. His focus is always on you and your well being. He goes the extra mile to make you feel like you are in the best of hands when you are ailing. I have never in my life met such a great doctor, and most importantly such a wonderful and complete person. Always caring and attentive to his patients. There is nothing that takes the place of his patients first when he is in his clinic. What a great human being! I wish we could have a thousand more Dr. Marshes in our community. Then life would be just great!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Patrick Marsh is a compassionate human being with great bedside manners. His new location is a peaceful beautiful office with wonderful staff. I have seen Dr. Marsh for years and I definitely recommend him if you are in need of good and honest primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Patrick Marsh is the BEST physician I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgable and he listens to the patient. The picture in exam room "2" is like him. It's of a old time doctor leaning sweetly and wisely over a sleeping child, yet, he is amazingly up to date on the latest research in medicine. That's how I have found him to be to be. He may diognos immediately, or he may investigate with MRI. What ever it takes, Dr. Marsh compassionately and thoroughly will get to the source of the problem. Then, he recommends the best treatments. I have been with Dr. Marsh for about ten years. He's the quintessential of all doctors. I hope his former patients and his new patients will be able to find his new office on Oracle, between Ina and Magee on the east side of Oracle. Drive in at the tall gray office buildings. Stay on the side driveway to the top of the hill, to the beautiful bungalow looking offices.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Marsh has been taking care of my family for the past 8 years. He is so easy to talk to and makes you feel like a person instead of a co-pay. I love his new office. Very beautifully decorated, large exam rooms and immaculate. I highly recommend Dr. Pat

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

After trying for several years to find a good, competent physician in Tucson, I finally found Dr. Marsh and have been seeing him for about 5 years now. I am 63 years old, and Dr. Marsh is the absolute BEST physician I have ever seen and am very grateful that I found him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Patrick J. Marsh's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal