You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Y. Charles Han

GREAT NEUROLOGIST. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Great staff, friendly doctor, nice office. He helped me with my pain. If you have headaches, Dr. Han will definitely help you out.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

If you need a neurologist, go see Dr. Han and you won't regret

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Me and my daughter went to see him due to my daughter having seziure. He said he could help went there two months my daughter was allergic to every medication he gave her. Today he had his nurse to call me and tell me that he can't help her no more. He told me to get a refers to vandy. He was rude at times and his nurse was too. If you have a real problem do not go to him. I wasted my daughter time now we got to get started with another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Han saved me from other doctor's who had no idea what they were doing. He has helped me more than any doctor I have seen in over 25 years he is FANTASTIC and a very kind and caring doctor and saved my life from a migraine that was the worst headache I ever had in over 40 years.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

the best doctor for headaches in the area. He has kicked out all those drug seekers and now he spends more time with his real patients. Without Dr. Han, I would be still suffering from daily headaches. I have tried few other neurologists in this area and nobody else could help me. I am very glad that I found Dr. Han by driving through his office.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Liar and very unprofessional. Just wanted to prescribe me tons of narcotics and never actually help. When I refused the meds he told my primary dr that I was a pill seeker! I REFUSED them! He's a complete idiot that should not be practicing medicine of any kind!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Idiot- uncaring and needs to go back to medical school n ot to say needs to learn to speak better- did no neurological exam and told me there was nothing wrong - medical board needs to revoke his license or retire him to a home for incompetent Doctors.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Well everyone I have already read all of your comments and I have finally decided to write my own. I can understand how everyone`s opinion can vary depending on their condition and their expectations but in all honesty Dr. Han Cares a great Deal for his patients. I have Seen him for almost 9 years now and in that time I have had 2 spine surgerys and he has seen me through the good and the bad times of all of it. he may seem cold or Arrogant at times but look at the**** he has to deal with every single day. There are Always Pill Heads Coming in his office that really have nothing wrong with them and they drive him nuts. he literally Dismisses more drug seekers than anyone here can possibly understand. I have seen so many people fail just 1 and only 1 single Drug test and get kicked out. now I know that many so called "Pill Mills" Will let people fail test after test but Dr. Han Is very Strict on this and its why he asks people if they do drugs. so he can get rid of the seekers.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

By far the worse Doc I've ever been to in my life,rude did not listen or care for.his patients, he switched my brother n laws medicine which he was allergic but Dr.Han said he wasn't an needed it,the day he switched his meds my brother n law passed away that afternoon,as far as my dad going he was rude inconsiderate had him on the memory patch,said he had Parkinson's but a year later asks who diagonsed him with it..umm u did u retarded doc.!! would not recommend anyone going an hopefully a law suit very soon will shut him down..also heard he's a pill mill which hopefully gets busted for that! he never wrote my 56 ye dad nothing but has others! Ur a scum bag an by far not a good doctor!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Stay away....you will be accused of drug seeking...doctor shopping..when referred to him for pain management by your primary physcician. His evaluation of pain is to increase dosage of Rx that doesn't help or releive the pain and makes you feel unsteading and sick. Then refuses to give any other Rx. When any comment or question is asked he says "stop talking" and is extremely rude and says "see your primary doctor" who sent you there originally. At 96, one should expect some compassion and empathy.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Y. Charles Han's Credentials

• Yanbian Med Coll, Yanji, Jilin, China (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT NEUROLOGIST. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Great staff, friendly doctor, nice office. He helped me with my pain. If you have headaches, Dr. Han will definitely he..."

June 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://chattanooganeurologyandheadachecenter.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "37401" to "37421". Address has been updated from "None" to "1626 Gunbarrel Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14236988747".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need a neurologist, go see Dr. Han and you won't regret"

February 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Me and my daughter went to see him due to my daughter having seziure. He said he could help went there two months my daughter was allergic to every medication h..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Han saved me from other doctor's who had no idea what they were doing. He has helped me more than any doctor I have seen in over 25 years he is FANTASTIC a..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the best doctor for headaches in the area. He has kicked out all those drug seekers and now he spends more time with his real patients. Without Dr. Han, I would..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Liar and very unprofessional. Just wanted to prescribe me tons of narcotics and never actually help. When I refused the meds he told my primary dr that I was a ..."

October 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=110502'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Charles" to "Y. Charles"

June 13, 2012