Dr. Pat Pazmino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pat Pazmino

Mas que feliz con el dr . Tremendo dr . Muy profesional y sabe lo que está haciendo . Muy feliz con el servicio . Me hace exactamente lo que quiero . Mi familia quedaron encantada también .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I was always self conscious about my chest . My wife finally found this dr because she saw him on the news . She told me his most important thing was safety soooo I gave it go . Here I am 3 weeks after surgery from vaser lipo & I have no regrets . The doc really knows what he’s doing .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I was always very skeptical about getting more surgery after I was botched the first time. I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift years ago and the doctor I went to left me with the body of a monster. It took me alot of time to get the courage to trust another doctor but this time I knew I had to go with the best regardless of price. Dr.Pazmino was at the top of my doctor list and I was blessed to have chosen him. He has given me my confidence and strength back. Him and his team are life changers.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Love my ultra bbl . He’s a surgery genius ! Wouldn’t go to anyone else . He sculpted my body do amazing . No gym in the world was going to give me these results . Thanks to the staff who helped me so much .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I love Dr.Pazmino. I keep coming back to him because of how great he is and I’ve always been afraid of those people that get botched surgery with shady doctors I just really rather do it right the first time and be taken care of by a board certified surgeon that I fully trust.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

i found out about this ultraBBL when i realized that most doctors just do the regular BBL. The ultra version is done through ultrasound and it makes sure you are safe at all times during the procedure. The ultrasound helps give visibility to the doctor so he always knows exactly were he is at all times. i can't believe other doctors don't do this, i hope more practices start doing the procedure safely to prevent all deaths. im glad i choose him as my doctor because nothing is worth loosing your life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Pazmiño is an amazing doctor and a caring human being. I underwent the ultra BBL procedure and the results are out of this world. He doesn’t believe in the cookie cutter procedure but in custom making your body. You will not look like everyone else around. His staff is as amazing as him and take so much care of you. If I can do it again, I will.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Staff was excellent & all my questions were answered . Coming from South Carolina I really did my research about bbl because of the deaths that have been happening . I really trust dr pat & I would do it all over again .

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Best experience I’ve had . Felt so safe with Dr.Pazmino . I love his way with me when going into detail about my surgery & his true honestly makes me feel certain about my decision .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Yo le regalé a mi esposa de día de la madre un mommy makeover con el UltraBBL y los vemos. Fuimos a consulta con otros doctores en Miami y nada se compara a este doctor. Mi esposa por fin esta feliz con su cuerpo y tiene las curvas que siempre quiso.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Dr. Pat Pazmino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pazmino is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who received his education and training at Harvard University and the Baylor College of Medicine. He is the medical director of Miami Aesthetic and specializes in aesthetic surgery such as body contouring, liposuction, liposculpture, tummy tucks, breast augmentations, lifts and reductions, facial rejuvenation and non-invasive techniques using Botox and fillers. His world-class surgical training and artist's eye allow him to offer patients beautiful natural results that complement the patient's active South Florida lifestyle.

• Spanish