Dr. Pat B. Pazmino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pat B. Pazmino

I love Dr Pat Pazmiño! He is an amazing surgeon. I love the natural looking results he gave me. He is truly an artist. I had liposuction along with fillers and Botox to my face. I look 8 years younger and my body is on point. I am so glad ai chose him. He is a little more money but definitely worth it! Highly highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I’m a grandmother with 11 grandchildren . I decided to have surgery and do something for myself . I was recommended by a very good friend . I’m now 3 weeks out since my tummy tuck & breast lift & ive never felt sexier as a grandma . Thank you Dr. Pazmino for giving me my groove back :)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Doctor Pazmino’s for over 6 years and I have to say he is the most professional and amazing doctor I could have ever asked for! He is just so dedicated and I love my results every time I leave his office.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had Botox several years ago and was very unhappy with the way I looked. I decided to try it again since I've seen the great reviews of Miami Aesthetic and am very happy with the natural look the Botox gave me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I am a patient from France and I came to do fillers with Dr.Pazmino. He is a true artist! I Highly recommend him to everyone out there. His staff is also so welcoming I felt confortable from the Time I walked in!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Being able to look in the mirror and find myself as a new woman is priceless. The artist work of Dr.Pazmino not only left me speechless but wanting to wake up everyday in a beautiful body that was hidden within layers and layers of unwanted trails. I would do this all over again and I would chose him, no questions asked! Ladies, his hands work magic!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I did alot of research for quite some time and Dr.Pazmino was my top candidate. From the time of the consultation I knew that I had made the right choice. His work is wonderful, I have to admit he is an artist! He is made for this career and I will always be glad I chose him. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I recently went to Dr.Pazmino for a change and I am just speechless! His care, attention, and dedication is unique. He has the touch of an artist and I look ready to be in a catwalk! THE BEST

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I'm a true believer that everything happens for a reason . I had been holding off on getting surgery for a long time because of all the horror stories that I read online but I reasearched a lot and Dr.Pazmino always stood out to me . After much thought and holding off I ran into a woman at the salon who had surgery with Dr.Pazmino . She was so Happy with her results . So I chose him because he's also board certified . Fast forwarding 3 months later & ive never been happier . Amazing tummy tuck!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I chose Dr. Pazmino because I was referred by a really good friend . She had nothing but great things to say about him . He really has the magic touch when he's injecting . Great technique & I highly recommend him to everyone .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Pat B. Pazmino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pazmino is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who received his education and training at Harvard University and the Baylor College of Medicine. He is the medical director of Miami Aesthetic and specializes in aesthetic surgery such as body contouring, liposuction, liposculpture, tummy tucks, breast augmentations, lifts and reductions, facial rejuvenation and non-invasive techniques using Botox and fillers. His world-class surgical training and artist's eye allow him to offer patients beautiful natural results that complement the patient's active South Florida lifestyle.

• Spanish
  • English

• Harvard University
  • Baylor College Of Medicine

• Liposuction
  • Atypical hyperplasia of the breast

• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Active Member
  • American Society of Plastic Surgery, Active Member
  • Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons, President

AARP
Amerigroup
Assurant
Beechstreet
BUPA
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
  • Cigna Hmo