Dr. Pat B. Pazmino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pat B. Pazmino

Ladies I am here to tell you that Dr. Pazmino is simply the best! I am getting married in May and I decided to do some fillers and Botox. I am 35 years old and wanted a little pick me up. I am so happy and ecstatic with my new look. My face looks refreshed and the results look very natural. Love applying makeup now. I am ready for all the picture taking at my wedding ! Thank you Dr. Pazmino. You and your staff are the best!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

All my life I've had very large breast but I didn't want to get rid of my cleavage. I just wanted my breast to go back to the way they use to be before i had kids. I was scared of all the scars that I could get from a breast lift. When I went to the consult at his office he went over his lollipop technique to minimize any scars. I wouldn't have that big ol' anchor scar like every other dr. I decided to go with him because he gave me the best option & he truly delivered. Its been 2 weeks since my surgery & im very happy with my results. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Top notch doctor . Uses the latest technique . Flew in from Canada just to get my abdominal etching with him . He uses an advanced technique with microaire and after a lot of researching & doing my homework he really stood out from all the rest . No regrets .

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have to say ladies that my face is the most precious thing I have. I have not found a Doctor that I could trust and give into for any treatment until now. I have been to multiple consultations and I finally could say I feel safe in Dr.Pazmino's hands. From the beginning, his staff is just so warm and knowledgeable. They are so well trained and prepared that I felt comfortable by the time I finished with the doctor. I don't give compliments often but Pazmino you deserve my praise!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I fell in love with Dr.Pazmino because he made me feel so safe and happy! I am a freak when it comes to nerves and safety and by doing all of my research I knew he was the one. He is board certified and he has an extensive pre and post operative care. He listened to me and prepared me for my change! Thank God I found him!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

What can I say about my new body ... wish I would’ve done it sooner . I was hitting the gym so hard & no matter what I wasn’t getting the six pack that I wanted . Finally I was referred by a friend to go to the best , Dr.Pazmino for lipo . 6 weeks later I’m at my best ! Everyone at my gym can’t stop complimenting me & getting extra looks from the ladies !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Yo soy la Colombiana mas afortunada del mundo! El doctor es un amor y me ha atendido por años ya. Tengo que decir que cada ves que voy a mis consultas de botox me trata como una reina!! Espectacular la mano que tiene para nosotras;)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Yo lleve a mi esposa no hace mucho tiempo y el doctor de verdad nos dejo satisfechos! Yo no soy un hombre de mucha pasiencia y mi esposa acaba de tener mi segundo hijo pero no esta feliz con como quedo su cuerpo. Yo la lleve a 3 doctores ya pero la atencion, la abilidad de escucharla, y el tiempo que nos dedicaron fue terrible. El doctor Pazmino aseguro de que mi esposa se sintiera atendida, escuchada, y que se fuera sin ninguna duda. Plr eso escribo esto hoy, en agradecimiento por tan buena atencion.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

So happy with my breast ! Got a breast augmentation with Dr. Pazmino & I’m so happy with my fullness & natural look . My husband loves them , says they look even better than when we first met . Love wearing all my low cut dresses now . Highly recommend if you are looking for an expert .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Señores y señoras yo vine recomendada con mi amiga que se hizo la a domino plástica y déjenme decirles que quedo espectacular! Tanto que ahora yo quiero hacérmelo también y verme tan espectacular como ella. El doctor me ha echo el Botox y definitivamente quede bella

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Pat B. Pazmino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pazmino is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who received his education and training at Harvard University and the Baylor College of Medicine. He is the medical director of Miami Aesthetic and specializes in aesthetic surgery such as body contouring, liposuction, liposculpture, tummy tucks, breast augmentations, lifts and reductions, facial rejuvenation and non-invasive techniques using Botox and fillers. His world-class surgical training and artist's eye allow him to offer patients beautiful natural results that complement the patient's active South Florida lifestyle.

• Spanish
  • English

• Harvard University
  • Baylor College Of Medicine

• Liposuction
  • Atypical hyperplasia of the breast

• Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons, President