Ratings for Dr. Pat Pazmino

Looking better than ever in my jeans . I thought me having a booty was going to be impossible . After my ultra bbl I feel like I have a Coca Cola shaped body . I use to be very squared . Amazing results !

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I love him so much . It can sometimes be difficult to get an appointment but it’s only because he’s truly the best in the business . I got an ultra bbl with him & I’m very happy !

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

An amazing experience with Dr Pazmino. I’ve been shopping around for almost 4 years, now, and my mind was immediately after I talked to him. Cathy and Jessy were just as wonderful. Right before my surgery, I was a little nervous, but seeing Dr Pazmino and the way he talked to me, I felt like I was going for a haircut . When saveur is the priority of your doctor, there’s nothing to worry about. If you want any work done to your body, consider very strongly Dr Pazmino. Thank you, thank you I couldn’t have been any happier

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

super happy with my results such a safe dr . wouldnt go anywhere else . such detail in his work

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

To start, I found Dr Pazmino by looking at reviews and found that he had the best reviews in Miami - they were all true!! Dr Pazmino is comforting and wonderful to work with. The staff here in the office have been professional and so easy to talk to. I could not have asked for a better experience the whole way through! Thank you Dr Pazmino for giving me a brand new butt!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Dr Pat Pazmiño and his staff are very kind, friendly and willing to answer all questions. The Dr was very thorough in explaining the procedure and the changes he was going to make. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted him and his team. The offices where consultations are held are very clean and comfortable, the time set for the appointment is respected, so there is minimal waiting time. Totally recommend Dr Pat Pazmiños.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I have done a massive amount of research priory to choosing Dr Pazmino. I’m truly glad I did because he is the best of the best and the work he performed on me is nothing short of absolute and stunning excellence. In fact, I call Dr Pazmino “My Michelangelo” because of the extraordinary attention to detail in sculpting me as his “David”. Everyone in his office has treated me like gold from day one and thus I highly-highly recommend him for any invasive or noninvasive plastic surgery. Creme de la creme!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I had abdominal etching with Dr.Pazmino about a month ago with a bit of fat transfer to my behind and I think it looks wonderful! He is a professional surgeon and very meticulous with his technique. I heard the fat transfer was dangerous but he performs it with ultrasound which is the safest way out there. Overall amazing experience and excellent results!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I'm the mom of one of his patients and I just wanted to say thank you for changing my baby's life. She is so happy with her change and I am glad we found him. He is really a blessing and we will be back guranteed.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I loved him from the minute I met him. It is hard to get an appointment for him but it is well worth it! He is God sent and patient safety and security is a priority for him which is why I chose him. He is so sweet and makes you feel super comfortable. I hope God keeps using him as an instrument to continue to make so many people happy. God bless him always and keep him in good health. I love coming to see him even if it’s just for a minute, he makes me so happy:)

Dr. Pat Pazmino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pazmino is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who received his education and training at Harvard University and the Baylor College of Medicine. He is the medical director of Miami Aesthetic and specializes in aesthetic surgery such as body contouring, liposuction, liposculpture, tummy tucks, breast augmentations, lifts and reductions, facial rejuvenation and non-invasive techniques using Botox and fillers. His world-class surgical training and artist's eye allow him to offer patients beautiful natural results that complement the patient's active South Florida lifestyle.

• Spanish