Ratings for Dr. Pat B. Pazmino

I'm an active guy and for the longest time I worked hard on trying to get rid of all the extra fat around my abdomen and ribcage. Nothing seemed to be working until I landed at Dr. Pazmiño's office. Beggining with the staff, a young lady by the name of Alexa made me feel comfortable and secure throughout my whole experience. The doctor did such a wonderful job, I finally have the body I always wanted. I highly reccomend him to everyone out there no questions asked.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I'm a sporty guy who is healthy and naturally muscular but I needed more definition . I enjoy working out but there's some things that need the artistic touch for my abdomen . I'm very happy with my result and I wouldn't go anywhere else . Also the girls are amazing . Jesse always takes good care of me . hes your guy trust me !

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

At first I was so scared of flying out to another state for my surgery because I was going alone & I was being taken care of by someone they referred me to named Odalys . When I landed from Chicago she took care of me. When I went in for my visit before my surgery I met with Dr. Pazmino & Jesse, they really went over everything in detail . Now I'm 2 months out and I don't regret my scary decision not one bit . I'm obsessed with my breast & sinched waist . Hot momma is back !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

After giving birth to two kids by C Section, and the passing of several years after that, my husband and I decided that the time had come to turn back the hands of time. I visited 3 doctors before Dr. Pazmino but I wasn't convinced. Dr. Pazmino and his staff listened carefully and explained all the issues, from the medical to the logistics to the financial. My biggest concern was that the end result look natural. The results were even better than I expected. The stomach contours were sculpted to look near perfect and the belly button was reconstructed to create a natural effect. The operation and recovery were smooth and gave me the motivation and confidence to begin an excercise program that has maintained my new body. I highly recommend Dr. Pazmino and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I found the Dr on Google & at first I was hesitant because I was flying in all the way from Vancouver Canada but after my virtual consult I knew I was making the right choice . I feel so comfortable & the process has been so smooth. I met Dr.P & Jesse when I got there and I'm so happy because they are so knowledgable in what they do . I'm 2 days after my surgery and I am flying back . such a great experience . I'm happy !

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Had a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants about 4 months ago. The recovery process has been a roller coaster but so worth it . Still going through my recovery process but I'm very happy . My waist has never been smaller . After 2 children I have my pre baby body back . In my recovery I have been blessed with the care of the office . Jesse who handled my care really made sure I was comfortable the whole way through . Two thumbs up ! :)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I am 2 days post op from my breast lift with implants with Dr. Pazmino and I have had such a smooth and wonderful experience since day 1 . I was referred by my friend Mercy who had gone to him before & fell in love with his bed side manner . I really enjoyed the details that they put into making sure that the patient is ready before surgery . Alexa & Jesse really made sure I felt comfortable from the picture taking to the after care . I'm really happy I went with my gut instinct . There's a lot of drs in Miami but nothing like what I've experienced . Very happy with my results just in the second day . Can't wait to see what I look like in a few months . Thank you to all the staff & many hugs to the dr.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been going to Miami Aesthetic for many years when Dr. Pazmino & Jesse were in the aventura location. I feel with time his technique has definitely evolved. He has an amazing touch . Wouldn't go anywhere else for my injections . Thank you for keeping me young & thank you for always taking good care of me !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Pazmino did an excellent job on my tummy tuck. He gave me a cute little belly button. The incision is from hip to hip and is paper thin. The scar is low and symetrical. I was able to stand upright within a few days of surgery. I only took pain meds for about 4 days. He did lipo on my back and abs. At 10 months, I can see the etching on my abs. It looks natural and tone. I get a lot of compliments on the tiny size of my waist. My waist was 31" before surgery and runs about 28.5" now. Dr. Pazmino was able to get rid of most all of my baby stretch marks and all of the loose skin. I'm very happy with the results!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I met Dr. Pazmiño a couple of years ago. I was interested in Brazilian butt lift surgery. I had my surgery with him in January of 2015. I was very happy with my results. I decided to return and do more body shaping surgery. I went from a size 10 to a size 4. I am ecstatic and so cannot believe how I look. I am so happy I chose Dr. Pazmiño. I am already thinking about what surgery to do next.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Pat B. Pazmino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pazmino is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who received his education and training at Harvard University and the Baylor College of Medicine. He is the medical director of Miami Aesthetic and specializes in aesthetic surgery such as body contouring, liposuction, liposculpture, tummy tucks, breast augmentations, lifts and reductions, facial rejuvenation and non-invasive techniques using Botox and fillers. His world-class surgical training and artist's eye allow him to offer patients beautiful natural results that complement the patient's active South Florida lifestyle.

• Spanish
  • English

• Harvard University
  • Baylor College Of Medicine

• Liposuction
  • Atypical hyperplasia of the breast

• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Active Member