Dr. Raymond C. Lackore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Lackore

Everyone in the office is incredibly helpful and caring. From the beginning contact, an actual person calls to remind you of your appointment! Yes, you may have to wait a while beyond your appointment time; however, the private practice is worth it. Be a "patient" patient! When Dr. Lackore sees you, you will have his undivided attention. He is extremely knowledgeable, but beyond that - he can explain everything in understandable terms. Additionally, he is thorough, yet conservative with treatment. I appreciate that because I was in no hurry to have surgery. When that became prudent, Dr. Lackore was frank about the possible outcomes. This is the second surgery Dr. Lackore has performed on me. Both times, Dr. Lackore's diagnosis was on target. The surgeries alleviated my problems. Dr. Lackore's knowledge and experience can't be matched! He truly is, "the best at the Beach!"

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Lackore and his staff did an excellent job taking care of my needs and prepping me for surgery. I am a recently new patient of his and although I was at first concerned about my time in the waiting room, I realized it was because of the time he and his staff spend with you during your appointment. I have seen 5 doctors in 5 years and he is is the first to give me the one on one time needed. I would recommend he and his staff whole-heartedly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I currently see Dr. Lackore, I am 33 weeks pregnant and I could not ask for a better doctor. He explains everything so thoroughly, that i feel like I have genuinely learned something when I have left. Every time I have called the office, I have been treated with the utmost respect and kindness from every staff member. Kim is so nice, she always calls back when she says and follows up promptly. Dr. Lackore is usually on time but only once or twice have i had to wait longer than expected, but he spends just as much time with me as usual, I always leave satisfied. I am so excited to have him as my doctor during this birth. I had a very bad experience with "complete womens care" in Virginia Beach and I have explained these concerns with Dr. Lackore, and he expressed to me how upset he was to hear that and assured me that, something like that would never happen with in his practice. I am so glad to have his word about taking very good care of me. I TRUST him. Every time i walk into the office there are patients that are always raving about him. HE IS EXCELLENT!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I love dr. Lackore. He delivered my youngest child. He went beyond what I would expect a doctor to do. He is caring, compassionate, almost female like, because he definitely understands women. Everytime i was concerned about something he took time to throughly explain. He even went beyond his usual proceedings to meet my specific request for delivery of my child and i am beyond grateful. The downside is always extremely long waiting time, as a result of the fact he spends as much time with each individual patient as needed. Also i agree with one older review, the women in front office can be sometimes rude. They also did call me 'honey' and treated me like a child with zero medical knowledge of my own. They also noted in my chart that i visited "shrink" - just like that. I was not happy about that. Heather was rude to me once as well when i complained i had to wait in their waiting room one hour and 45 minutes beyond my appointment time to get seen. I had to leave work in middle of my day for my appointment and did not get seen until pretty much my work day was over. Heather said of i didn't like that i could go see a different provider. No bad words about dr. Lackore. He is an awesome physician ams he is excellent professionally and also as a person. I would recommend my friends anytime. The long wait time and ocassionaly rude staff are still worth it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Love this office. Everyone is kund and attentive. Never feel rushed or like just another patient

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Lackore perfomed a total hysterectomy with salpingectomy and the entire process went exactly how he explained it to me prior to surgery. He and his staff were very thorough as far as making sure that I had all of my paper work, what to expect during procedure, my hospital stay and what my family and I were to expect when I got home. As a patient, I have followed his directions to lead to a speedy recovery and three weeks after, I feel about 80 percent. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lackore.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Lackore and his staff are the best around, they are so friendly and exhibit a lot of patience with their patients . I had a total laparoscopy hysterectomy and was and around in 2 weeks with no complications. The procedure went smooth and Dr. Lackore had everything to do with that. I require the best when it comes to my health, and he is the best without a doubt. Ladies he will be with you every step of the way. On a routine visit they found a lump on my right breast. We had it taken care of : however I would had to think of what would of happened if they were not thorough at Dr. Lackore's office. The distance from my house is a little far, but he is definitely worth the drive, don't let that stop you...i can't say enough about Dr. Lackore and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

very wonderful and knowledgable. dr lackore and his office staff are #1 and truly show they care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been using Doctor Lackore for 18 plus years. Doctor Lackore and his staff have guided/assisted me through one pregnancy/delivery, one tubal litigation and recently one total hysterectomy. I've have always been treated with the kindness and respect and have never felt ignored or rushed. My 20 plus hour delivery end up requiring a c-section and I remember my husband watching Doctor Lackore's every move. Later that same evening (well morning) my husband told me that after watching the procedure he had the upmost confidence in Doctor Lackore. And thru all, I have not had any compilations. After my latest procedure, I was at home and walking the block with in 24 hours! Will & have recommended this practice to friends and family members. As matter of fact - getting ready to schedule my daughter's first visit.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Lackore, Heather, and the entire staff are awesome!! Its a small practice and you are treated as a friend. Both Dr Lackore and Heather take their time with you and answer any and all of your questions. Excellent practice, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Raymond C. Lackore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Education: BS Chemistry, Univ. Fla (1974) with Honors MD Univ. S. Fla. College of Medicine (1977) Ob-Gyn Residency Mayo Clinic (1981) Board Certified Ob-Gyn (1983) Fellow of American College of Ob-Gyn (1985) Neverending ongoing continuing education. I am certain that the best education is an intense and never-ending journey. As such, I continuously qualify for both the American Medical Association and the ACOG Continuing Medical Education awards and voluntarily re-certify every year through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Ultrasound: For over a quarter century, I have performed all of my own gynecologic ultrasounds. I have attended over 20 postgraduate courses on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. I personally perform 2D, 3D and/or 4D ultrasound as needed on all of my gynecology patients providing a remarkable advantage in the interpretation of ultrasound information enhancing its integration into decision-making. We have just purchased a brand new General Electric E8 3D/4D Ultrasound machine. Electronic Health Records: I am passionate about technology. In 1998, many years before most practices, I introduced electronic health records into my office. I have spent literally thousands of hours using and developing problem-solving sequences and embedding them into the structure of the electronic health record allowing greater security, stability, e-prescribing and features that enhance the patient's overall experience. We are introducing tablet computers for patient check in and will continue the endless ongoing development of real-time decision support in our Electronic Health Records. Personal: I am a committed husband, father and grandfather. I have been with my beautiful wife Cindy since 1973. She is a successful flameworkglass artist who can usually be seen at the Virginia Beach, Boardwalk Art Show. My oldest daughter, Jayme, works for Google in Boston, Ma. My youngest, Melinda, is a practicing Physician Assistant just outside Charlotte N.C. My life revolves around my practice of medicine, my family, personal fitness, acoustic guitar and my Bengal and Abyssinian cats.

• English

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1977)
  • Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• ABOG Annual Recertification