You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edward C. Kim

Didn't see Dr. Kim until just before procedure. Absolute minimal info. I was just another standard case and he appeared to be trying to break his own speed record rather than ensure the quality of the outcome. From others accounts, Dr. Kim left the OR and RR area to be staffed with only 2 nurses. A serious incident occurred while no one was monitoring the situation resulting in injury to the patient (me).

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

One of the rudest doctors I have ever seen! Would not listen to my description of symptoms and kept interrupting me by putting his hand in my face and saying "stop" while I was speaking/ answering questions. He also told me he knew what was wrong with me within a minute of walking into his office, before examining or talking to me. He treated me like a number, as he compared me to "the 20 other patients he sees every day that are just like you"... He did not address any of my concerns. I found him to be an egotistical and arrogant doctor that could care less about his patients suffering. I am telling everyone I know to avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Great doctor, great staff. Everything prior to the procedure was explained and everything after the procedure was explained. He was thorough and patient! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Great staff, fantastic doctor as he was thorough and kind and explained everything to me. Highly recommend him, his staff, and the hospital!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr.Kim and his staff made me feel very comfortable during and after my procedure,he explained everything that would happen,it's nice to have a Dr. smile and make you feel like you are somebody and not just a patient on an asembly line....Thank You Dr.Kim and staff!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

This doc is very gentle and thorough. He really seems to care and does a great job of explaining things. I walked out of the office with a clear understanding of what was wrong with me and the treatment plan. I'd refer anyone to him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I only saw him when he did my colonoscopy. All the other times i saw the np. And he was not helpful

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Very pleased with Dr. Kim and feel he is caring and thorough. I trust him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Very thorough, easy to talk to, explained possible problems and tests needed. Thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Edward C. Kim's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't see Dr. Kim until just before procedure. Absolute minimal info. I was just another standard case and he appeared to be trying to break his own speed re..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the rudest doctors I have ever seen! Would not listen to my description of symptoms and kept interrupting me by putting his hand in my face and saying "s..."

January 12, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=110452'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Edward" to "Edward C."

April 8, 2012