Ratings for Dr. Jeff Tuling

I was lucky enough to find Dr Tuling a few years ago. After spending a year going to another chiropractor weekly and still being in pain, it was a relief to find someone that can keep me pain free in just 3-5 sessions a year. He has NEVER made me feel uncomfortable or judged for being overweight, in fact just recently he assured me that a new issue I'm having is not related to my weight but is a simple injury. He has, when asked, given me knowledgeable advice on diet and exercise as it relates to my back issues that was very helpful. I find him to be a nice balance of friendly and professional. While other chiropractors may make vague statements and beat around the bush, Dr Tuling has enough confidence in his training and knowledge to make a specific diagnosis and treatment plan. While I suppose some people may think that arrogant, the results speak for themselves; he diagnosed my issues, prescribed a treatment and maintenance plan, and got me out of pain. His office is very well run by his friendly and helpful staff. Even though it's very busy I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes past my appointment time, but he never makes me feel rushed either. The couple times I've had emergencies they fit me in without hassle.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Jeff really cares about your health and wants to clear up your problem, so you don't need to keep going back. He has lots of modalities to draw on, which is a real bonus. He's very professional about staying on schedule, booking appts. when needed and also provides a friendly, comfortable, upbeat environment for his clients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Professional, patient, knowledgeable ...... what more do you need?

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This Dr is so judgmental when a woman is overweight I was in a car accident and I found he was all about money more then helping me Switched to a new chiro and absolutely love my present one

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I saw Dr Tuling for a back issue sustained from combat sport and he fixed the issue at hand and didn't try to sell me on other corrections that I didn't need. VERY personable

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Tuling is amazing, he knows his stuff and is very helpful. He certainly shows that he cares about his patients. I noticed a difference the first evening from after treatments.. Recommend him highly

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

My pain is GONE! I had been to other chiros, but Dr. Tuling did what the others couldn't. I guess it is all the extra specialty training he has completed. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have only been to see him 3 times and already he has a found a way to make my migraines go away within a few hours (normally takes up to two days) using chiro and acupuncture. I was very nervous about acupuncture as I do not like needles and he was great! Barely felt anything, so if there is anyone else out there suffering and not going to acupuncture out of fear of needles, just see Dr Tuling, he is the best!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Not entirely sure how someone could review Dr. Tuling so poorly because he is simply a very buttoned down professional, outstanding at his vocation and a genuinely nice guy. Unlike many chiropractors, he tries to minimize return visits and takes multiple approaches to treat problems. He listens very well and, while he is clearly confident, he is far from arrogant. I highly recommend him. He is also willing to suggest that a particular ailment cannot be treated by chiropractic care and will suggest that a traditional physician would garner better results.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013