Ratings for Dr. Andrzej Zebrowski

my mother was in the psychiatric ward in st.catharines, dr. zebrowski was her att. dr. he released her after she said she wasnt ready she even said if he released her she would jump off her balcony thats 9 floors up, she overdosed on her meds that night and jan 28 2017 at the age of 54 she was no longer with me or my brothers and my children are deprived of their grandmother. this dr. released a patient knowing she was unwell and this patient is no longer here due to his MALPRACTICE hes a dangerous person and should not be working with ppl with mental health issues.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Gentle, pleasant man but ignorant of what's going on in the world.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have been being treated by Dr. Zebrowski for over ten years and have had other Doctors in the past and he is bby far the best Doctor I have ever had .......I would recommend him to anyone. .......wish there were more Doctors like him!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Zabrowski is my life saver. Wonderful and caring. I have been going to him for 8 years.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I saw Dr Zebrowski quite a few years ago, and at the time, I thought that nobody would be able to truly understand my situation, but this doctor did. Every time I saw him, he always had more knowledgable help for me, and I will always be grateful for how he helped me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Pisze do Pana dr.Zebrowskiego, ja tez bym chciala napisac slowa te najlepsze jak inni pacjenci ale nie moge sie dostac na wizyte, nikt nie chce mi pomoc w tej sprawie, a tak bardzo cierpie z powodu ciezkiej depresji mojego meza, ma 50 lat i z dnia na dzien "odchodzi ode mnie" bo lekarz, ktory Go leczy nie znalazl odpowiedniego lekartstwa, blagam Pana dr.Zebrowskiego o pomoc, moze znajdzie sie troche czsu na spotkani z moim mezem,to moja ostatnia nadzieja. Jestesmy Polakami i latwiej nam bedzie rozmawiac w naszym jezyku. Panie dr.Zebrowski -blagam.Z powazaniem Halina z Niagary.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Very helpful and compassionate. Really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

I completely agree with what the previous person had said. Without Dr.Zebrowski my quality of life would be terrible. I am so lucky to have been sent to him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Zebrowski is a compassionate, caring Psychiatrist who actually LISTENS to you and your needs. He does not push medication and will work with you to find suitable pharaceuticals for your symptoms. If a medication is not working for you, he will help you find a more suitable alternative without pressuring you to to stay on medications that really aren't working.He spends the time to talk about you and what is going on in your life! I never feel pressured for time or feel I am wasting his time. He is very knowlegeable on a variety of subjects. Overall an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007