Ratings for Dr. Amer Al-Karadsheh

This is a money making practice. No attention to patient needs or symptoms. Go somewhere else, you would be better served

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

PLEASE READ !!! I am not used to write reviews online but I felt it's my role to do it especially after my experience with Dr. Al Karadsheh .My first visit I was impressed by the dr. Suggestion to attach monitor to my body to see how my body works with the insulin & food I take & the exercise I do . I liked the idea so much but when the girl came to attach the monitor to my body she seemed nervous & couldn't make right from the first time & it was painful. The monitor supposed to blink after attaching it , me & my husband didn't recognize it and we kept telling her plz check if it's working as I suppose to stay with it three days & come back to you ..... But the girl said no don't worry it supposed to be working ..... We left & I stayed the three days trying to adapt to the new device attached to my body for the sake to know how my body reacts..... When I went there the third day they took it off & after a while the dr came in smiling & telling me there is a bad news it wasn't working!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Al-Karadsheh for 15 years and have always been treated with respect. His clinical knowlege is excellent and he always has time to listen. Also, Lois Hooper, his Nurse Practitioner, is also excellent. I would highly recommend this provider to friends and family. His office is well organized and the wait time for your designated appointment time has always been within 10-15 minutes of arriving in his office.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I reccomend this dr and his staff very knowledgeable and always on time.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Al-Karadsheh. I have relied on him for my diabetes care for almost 4 years. I receive personal care and attention. The doctor, nurse practioner, and nurses are very knowledgeable and provide excellent care and much appreciated support. I have never doubted that I am receiving the best care possible.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Very disappointing! I went in for a doctors appointment for a Thyroid check. The staff didnt order the t3 or t4 bloodwork, so the doctor refused to see me. The nurse was the only one who saw me. I paid a copay to see the nurse. I asked to see the doctor and the nurse said there's not point. The Nurse Practioner asked me to fax over the results and she will get back with me to see if she needs to adjust dosage. Its been over a month and have not heard from them. Left two messages! Its very disappointing to be treated like this. I do understand there are many patients, I to work for a doctor. I never treat any of my patients like this.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Usually a 20 min wait. Staff is the best. Dr is nice but firm....a do as I say Dr. You must follow his orders.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. was rude, not very helpful. I have also seen Dr. Tung also in this ofc. Friendly but in too much of a hurry. Writes a lot but not really paying attention to you.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Al is wonderful. He has helped me and my daughter so much. Lately I have been seeing Lois, who is very nice but I would prefer to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007