Ratings for Dr. David C. Lowe

Wait time 1.5 hours on several occasions. When addressing the issue stated that patients should be more understanding.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Lowe is the best OBGYN I have ever had. He is very personable, takes time with you, and he makes you feel as if you are a patient and not a number. Dr. Lowe is very thorough and takes the time to fully explain all options; you don't have to worry about making "blind decisions" with him. Dr. Lowe makes his patients feel at ease. Dr. Lowe is highly knowledgeable and takes much pride and passion in his profession, and it shows through his practices. I feel as if Dr. Lowe is a God-send in my life, and I'd highly recommend Dr. Lowe to any woman that is looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Lowe is a Great obgyn, gyno. he's friendly and always smiling. I went into labor at 33 weeks. he gave me options and was very knowledgeable. my particular choice was to let nature take it's course. It was comforting to have a Dr. who didn't push drugs as an answer. In fact he immediatly discontinued the drug proscribed to me in the hospital. he continued throughout the rest of my pregnancy with support and routine check ups. he has a gently hand and handled my labor with grace and encouragement. As well as tremendous patience. I highly recommend Dr. Lowe to any women looking to have a warmer personal relationship with their Dr. He really makes you feel as though he cares. Which is a characteristic that is hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. David C. Lowe's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)