Ratings for Dr. Don Russell

The 2 negative comments in this strain are completely false... I'm on my 39th year as my dentist.. my folks go and my family go. Awesome dentist!!! Staff are great....

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

My family and I have been going to Dr. Russell for the past seven (7) years and I will recommend him to any member of my family in a heartbeat. Total professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This dentist should be reported to the dental board for doing work that doesn't need to be done. I've now had 2 crowns not covered by my insurance because I was told there wasn't enough wrong with my tooth to have a crown. At a $1000 a crown that's a lot of money I am now out of. Seems like he must be retiring soon cause the technology in that office is the same as it was 25 years ago when I first started going there. Not a good dentist and I would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

totally deserves excellent in all categories. Best dentist I have ever had. Let no one else do your root canal or surgery!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Well-run office. Very friendly staff. Very punctual. He is very pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. I have recommended him to others without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr Russell since 1979 & have always found him to be excellent, caring, professional and pleasant to deal with. His staff are great and are always smiling and happy.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

The best. He has been my dentist for 30 years, and he is now my sons' dentist as well. He is patient, kind, and professional. He treats everyone with respect, and remembers every detail of my history. He is a skilled Dentist, and genuinely cares for his patients and staff. What will I do if he decides to retire?! :-(

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Russell's for 30 years and haven't got a single complaint. I had the pleasure of doing a Co-Op placement there and know for a fact that he treats his employees with the utmost respect and courtesy. The girls are wonderful and always eager to help in any way they can. Dental work is not cheap...anywhere. For someone to think that Dr. Russell is all about money because he personally escorts his patients to the desk to hand off the file is absurd. Or because he moves off quickly to the next patient? This is simply to allow him to accomodate as many patients as possible on short notice and to not keep anyone waiting. He does quality work, he is efficient and he is a down to earth, caring and friendly individual and I would recommend him to anyone needing a dentist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Not a very good dentist at all. He throws things at his staff and treats them like dirt. When I do go in which is rare now it's always about money and waiting. It seems if he has an opening in his schedule all of a sudden I need a crown. Attitude sucks and does work without notifying my insurance. I was out $3000 because he did the work first and sent everything off to my insurance after. Needless to say nothing was covered and I was out of pocket all that money. I only have so much income that comes in and I wouldn't have had the work done if I knew it wouldn't be covered. The girls that work there are very nice and polite and help myself and wife out whenever they can. Definately not a recommended dentist. If you have lots of money then sure go right ahead. Stay clear of this money grabber!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

The only time I have problems with my teeth is when I go in for a cleaning. All of a sudden I need to have caps/crowns on my teeth and I have to come back in the next day or two because the tooth is going to fall apart any second. Money is what this guy is after. Depending on what type of mood he is in you may get out alive. Staff are great and easy to talk too. I tolerate him half the time just because of the girls.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010