Ratings for Dr. Levon Antosyan

I like doctor very much and service they provided very pleasent and professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

His receptionist is very unprofessional and rude. She does not know how to talk to people. She has no phone personality and should not be working in any office. Extremely uneducated.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

When I wanted a referral to serveral doctors to find out whats wrong with me which he could not known he nver gave it I really had to demand it. Yes his more like a business man which is bad, you become a doctor to help people. When I ask for the doctor to call me I needed to talk to him the stupid receptionist says his busy and he never called me tried serveral weeks and he never called me. What kind of doctor is this? I will tell you a bad one or a lazy one.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

His office staff speaks more Russian than English and the wait times are ridiculous. When I went into his office with crippling stomach pain, he made me wait an hour while his receptionist scowled at me. Then I waited in the hallway for another 30 minutes while he spoke to someone in his office. When he finally saw me, he tapped on my stomach a few times, asked if I was pregnant and then said he'd mail me a referral sometime later. A few weeks later I finally got the referral in the mail. If you want someone to sign your referrals, this is your guy. If you want an actual doctor, I'd reccomend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

He is more like a businessman and an entrapenuer then a doctor, which in my opinion is the best thing you can have for your primary care phasician. If you have a problem of some sort or any kind of pain, we tell him about it and he'll transfer you to an expert in the field that is suitable to treat your needs, instead of prematurely trying to care for it by himself, since most family doctors are generalists. My last doctor thought of himself are "superdoctor" if you will. He insisted to resolve everything by himself, instead of refering me to an expert. Now because of his misdiagnosis i have to go surgery tomarrow morning, thanks alot... If you live somewhere in the Los Angeles area and can get to glendale twice a year or when u have pains, go to Antossyan for your doctor, his staff is very fast in sending the authorizations when you need it, absolutly the best.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2006

he and his staff are very caring and makes you feel very important and expalins about the problen in detail with excellent resources to specialties

flag | Submitted August 11, 2005