Ratings for Dr. Azizul Haque

Do not deal with this sociopath, please. Him and his law enforcement minded staff ruined my life with a plethora off lies. Get out before he gets you deemed incompetent or places you on a CTO. Absolutely horrified of this guy and his "team".

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Haque never on time for my appt but apologize for being late.He try to help me with medications but not. proffessional. on the dosage of medicationns for my behalf.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr haque dont understand how bad my illness are by giving me baby doses for testing instead of treating the illness. Time to get a new psychraist

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Haque does really try to help you recover and manage your symptoms better so you can live a more normal, productive, happy life. He doesn't let you settle back into stagnation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I saw Dr. Haque in my early 20s for what was then dx'd as Major Depressive Disorder. Despite a number of strong indicators that I may be bipolar (strong family history, history of mild hypomanias, bad reactions to a number of antidepressants), I don't think he screened adequately for BP. I remember him telling me that I wasn't bipolar because "mania is never productive." A few years and a couple of hospitalizations later, I'm living with a diagnosis of full blown Bipolar 1 disorder. I can't help but wonder if the course of my illness might have been better if I'd received the correct diagnosis earlier. Hopefully Dr. Haque has updated his knowledge of the different risk factors for and presentations of bipolar disorder.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Haque's for just over 1 year now and I have to say he's the most knowledgeable psychiatrist I've ever dealt with, and there have been many! I know he's just recently graduated but his level of clinical knowledge far surpasses many other far more experienced doctors I've seen. He is always on time, efficient, listens to me for the full appointment time or he goes overtime so that I can say what I need to say. I am truly blessed to have Dr. Haque as my doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a great psychiatrist! Darryl Kirkland - London ON

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Hague is an excellent physician. Although new to the profession, he is highly skilled and knowlegable. Dr. Hague is an efficient, patient, and friendly physician. He always behaves in a professional manner, and is a wonderful listener. He is a blessing to his specialty!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007