Ratings for Dr. Lester Scott Stoney

This doctor is wonderful. He was able to control the pain that my son had after a fall. Surgeons wanted to operate but Dr. Stoney was able to get my son back to work after a rotator cuff injury and back disc hernation. Dr. Stoney really has a gift. My son avoided surgery and he is back to work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I'm a throat cancer patient that has had numerous tongue resections and a radical neck dissection. Needless to say, pain has been a constant for the last 5 yrs. Dr Stoney has worked with me for years to keep my pain in check while minimizing my concerns of physical addiction. He's truly an artist when it comes to pain management!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

This Physician is wonderful. I had gone to many therapist and doctors. I had even tried acupuncture but the pain was so severe I thought about surgery. I had a surgery date scheduled even but then I had an appointment with Dr. Stoney. I was so glad I did because by the time my surgery time came around I was pain free. I did not have to go to surgery. It was a miracle. I was free of pain. I can not thank Dr. Stoney enough from the bottom of my heart. I am healed and I have been pain free since working with Dr. Stoney as my physician. After being with so many therapists and doctors of course I was skeptical but that fear was allayed by Dr. Stoney's confidence in his ability to treat me. It was apparent after only one visit with Dr. Stoney my pain dropped immediately. I am so grateful. Now i can return to a life without pain, no longer feeling the stabbing and sharp shooting pains that kept me awake at night, no longer crying from the pain. Thank you again Dr. Stoney

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I owe my quality of life to Dr. Stoney. He is vigalent at keeping my chronic pain from a rare auto immune disease under control. His knowledge and persistence at finding the perfect combination of treatment has given me back my quality of life and I am so thankful. I am able to get out more and enjoy my life where as chronic pain kept me bed ridden or with use of wheelchair. I also find great comfort in the way he is over seeing my treatment closely due to the fact that some medications are quite strong. He closely watches to make sure I am comfortable and not over medicated which is of great comfort to me. He is very knowledge on how to best treat pain and takes the time to explain everything and make sure you understand. I am never rushed and he always takes the time to answer all my questions. Also I love that he is always on time. It is very rare that he is off schedule and I love the dependability of his office and that I will be in and out in no time. I highly recommend Dr. Stoney

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

dr. stoney is my saviour, i had multiple spine surgies and seen many pain specialist but none of them helped. when i initially saw dr, stoney, i was a mess. i couldn't sit, stand or do anything. he's very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Stoney for a couple of years. One thing I have found out, he is not just a brilliant doctor and a family man, but a great person as well. When you go in his office you become aware that you are not just a number, you are a valued friend and patient. Dr. Stoney will take as much time as needed for you to talk over your issues. Without his help and his therapy that he provides has made my life manageable and fun once more. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me through multiple surgeries and losing 200 pounds. He has supported me from start to finish. I would recommend Dr. Stoney to anybody that needs help to get thier life back. Thank you for all you've done for me and my family. I cannot thank you enough for all your support and kindness. Ken Mitchell

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I have been in severe pain for 16 years before seeing Dr. Stoney, due to a back injury. I had all but given up on living a pain free life. Dr. Stoney saved me!!! He is a caring, brilliant Doctor, and his staff is so wonderful and caring as well. Saying Thank You isnt enough for what Dr. Stoney has done for my family and me. We will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Stoney's since '98 & could not be happier w/the treatment I receive from the doctor & his staff. He is a very caring & concerned doctor and works to remedy the situation when I having an extremely difficult month. I have recommended numerous friends from my Fibromyalgia support group to Dr. Stoney & they have all been very happy w/him also. I really do not know what I would do without him! He makes my daily life that use to be filled with endless chronic pain much more tolerable & I am actually able to get out & do some things!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Stoney is very caring and has the magic touch. He has helped my pain go away.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Stoney gave me my life back! After suffering a major head, back, and neck injury, Dr. Stoney helped remind me what it feels like to be pain-free. I have been with him since 2005 and highly recommend him to anyone who wants their pain-free life back.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Lester Scott Stoney's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente