Ratings for Dr. Lester Scott Stoney

told me to find another Dr. when I told him I no longer wanted injections in my neck as they did not work. He would open a drawer in his exam room, take out a small vile, inject in my neck. I later saw he was billing medicare for Botox injections for me. Botox is refrigerated prior to injections, HE NEVER GAVE ME BOTOX! He billed Medicare for Botox! and he billed Medicare for visited me 7 times while in Hoag hospital, across from his office, and he came ONE TIME> Ego, pictures all over his reception of him with movie stars, Gorbachov, etc.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Doctor is unethical. Should lose his license. People who love him are addicted to drugs. He is a legalized drug dealer nothing more.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Stoney's care of me gave me mobility and fluid movement back as a mechanic and welder its nice to be able to move under in and around equipment without pain being so great one has to stop and walk away, There are always gluttons in anything humans do.. Dr Stoney advised me akwSys about the importance of not using other chemicals including abd especially alcohol with pain medication. He twisted no ones arm to take too much. 10 tablets are too much if not taken as prescribed. Typical Anericsn a Witch Hubting tactics., Some other doctor was jealous of Dr Stoney's patients opinions. And the hunt was on. A sorry state of affairs when your own colleagues lead the hunt.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Stoney somehow prescribes crazy, irresponsible amounts of opiates and is somehow judgmental towards his patients about it, all at the same time! It's quite a talent I have never seen in a doctor who supposedly cares about people's pain. Another ironic thing is that he has autographed pictures (thanking him for being so wonderful) of celebrities to be well known pill addicts all over his walls! Melanie Griffith to name one. He also has a few pictures of himself with Bill Clinton, who is at least a foot taller than Dr. Stoney. Hilarious. Dr. Stoney also claimed to be injecting me with Botox in my neck that my insurance was paying thousands of dollars for, but whatever he was injecting was certainly NOT Botox because when I actually had Botox injected by a reputable doctor, who showed me the Botox label, I turned out to be horribly allergic to Botox. This man is so incredibly unscrupulous, I can't believe he still has his medical license.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I agree! This guy was cold as ice. I have never been treated so poorly as I have by Dr. Scott Stoney. He refused to explain the procedure or why he was treating me with shots to my spine. I was skeptical when he didn't even go over my xrays. He just told me to lye down on my stomach did the shots and walked out of the room without a word. I'm here to bash the treatment After my 3rd appointment the pain was gone but if you want empathy or a doctor with bed side manors go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

It is hard to believe that this doctor is rated a 5. My experience with him was a nightmare.This doctor is irresponsible, uncaring and narcissistic.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Stoney is compassionate and really listens to your problems. He also does an excellent job of helping mitigate the pain - I am now able to work a 40 hour aweek job where 3 years ago there was no way I could have handled it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

He was more interested in pushing drugs than fixing my pain issues. After he berated me in his office, I have returned.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

This doctor is wonderful. He was able to control the pain that my son had after a fall. Surgeons wanted to operate but Dr. Stoney was able to get my son back to work after a rotator cuff injury and back disc hernation. Dr. Stoney really has a gift. My son avoided surgery and he is back to work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Lester Scott Stoney's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1987)